The ONE CAMPAIGN rally in Seattle Sun.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

annej5

The Fly
The ONE CAMPAIGN is having a rally in Seattle Sunday April 24th from 5pm to 6pm. Does anyone think that it is odd that they would be here the same day U2 is playing? Any chance Bono would be making a surprise appearance?

Dear Friend:

This Sunday, April 24th, ONE supporters across the state will gather in downtown Seattle for a Rally with ONE: The Campaign to Make Poverty History that will turn up the volume on the issues of global AIDS and poverty.

Join The ONE Campaign, the Very Reverend Taylor of St. Marks Cathedral, Mr. Jonah Govoka from Jubilee, Zimbabwe, and Mr. Dan O'Neill, Founder of Mercy Corps, as we make our voices heard from Washington State to Washington, D.C. There will be music, festivities and more information about The ONE Campaign.

When: Sunday, April 24
Where: St. Paul's Episcopal Church
15 Roy Street
Seattle, WA 98109
Time: 5:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I hope a lot of people turn out for this event and LEARN more about the issues of debt cancellation for the world's poorest countries and the other issues that The ONE Campaign is trying to bring to the American People.

It's great to be all over this issue right now because of the Vertigo tour, but it's MORE IMPORTANT TO STAY INVOLVED in the fight against AIDS and extreme poverty after the thrill of the Vertigo tour, because Africans unfortunately suffer day in and day out irregardless of what is happening with the Vertigo tour.

I wish you all well.

I NEED SOMETHING OTHER....: :yes:

:wink: hey guys- take the one campaign seriously and don't just go to the rally to get a glimpse of bono-
sign the petition online and stay involved with it! it is amazing what can be done to improve the lives of others- don't take away from bonos efforts by going just to see him and take away from what the true idea of the rally is!
get online now, read what it is all about and sign the petition if you are interested!:heart: julianne

Back
Top Bottom