The official Zwervers2 banner thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
KUEFC09U2 said:
such a lucky sod for getting to 3 concerts :(. i only got the one

I'm glad I did cost me a small fortune in total but it was worth every penny...it was funny: Night 2 I walked out of the stadium thinking yeah that was nice..last night when I came out of the stadium I wanted to call friends hug people etc hahaha..
It also had to do with the audience and esp the people around me who were all so nice, some friends were there too...it was the total package

Princey said:
so did you take a banner in the end, Zwervers?

I put the banner in the air during some songs, I still have it and it is all dirty because it fell on the floor...but it seemed to have worked:wink:

the anti Vertigo twice version was actually a handtowel :wink: ..the crumbsbanner is GONE

I think we need a big anti-Vertigo x2 banner that can travel from show to show.

zwervers2 said:

I put the banner in the air during some songs, I still have it and it is all dirty because it fell on the floor...but it seemed to have worked:wink:

the anti Vertigo twice version was actually a handtowel :wink: ..the crumbsbanner is GONE

would you rather have had Crumbs or Miss Sarajevo?

1stOne said:

would you rather have had Crumbs or Miss Sarajevo?

Sylvia, that is the easiest question in the world:

Dici che il fiume
trova la via al mare
E come il fiume
giungerai a me
:drool:

zwervers2 said:

Fly message

"What should I wear
What should I drive
What does it matter
I have no money
I have no control
I have no power"

But damn it worked :wink:

Axver said:
I think we need a big anti-Vertigo x2 banner that can travel from show to show.

I'm very serious, folks. This Vertigo x2 nonsense needs to stop.

Princey said:

did you use any of our suggestions on the banner slogans at all? what did the banners say on them?

Make Vertigox2 History and no-one gets hurt was used for saturday on a handtowel. the Crumbsbanner for friday said something like(I really can't remember it that well:wink: ) Let's play Crumbs Bono, I promised Interference

or something like that...
man I'm tired...damn work:|

yimou said:
Zwervers2

What about your Acrobat recording? Is it done

hahaha you mean yahweh?

almost last thursday the air was so static I didn't record anything because of the "shocks" I got from my guitar...will try to do it this week

I don't know if someone's already said this, but on u2log.com, there's a photo of the setlist from Amsterdam 3, and it lists Vertigo as the closer, not 40...so it was apparently a last minute decision to play 40 instead. :hmm:

zwervers2 said:

hahaha you mean yahweh?

almost last thursday the air was so static I didn't record anything because of the "shocks" I got from my guitar...will try to do it this week

Now this I WOULD like to hear:yes:

VertigoGal said:
I don't know if someone's already said this, but on u2log.com, there's a photo of the setlist from Amsterdam 3, and it lists Vertigo as the closer, not 40...so it was apparently a last minute decision to play 40 instead. :hmm:

Yes VertigoGal...that's what's so amazing!!!!!!

ramblin rose said:

I take it you didn't meet Bono.:sad:

a friedn of mine did but she forgot the question we had dicussed on wedensday(we were actually talking about it)

she was a little overexcited haha

zwervers2 said:

hahaha you mean yahweh?

ups !!!,, Yeah i meant Yahweh :wink:

U2Man and Zwervers2 got crumbed....bring back U2Man and Zwervers2. Last seen on a stuuuuuuuuuuuupid thread.

Back
Top Bottom