The official Zwervers2 banner thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ramblin rose said:

:dance: :dance: :dance:

btw, when will the Vertigo slogan be chosen?:wink:

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHH! this is exciting...the banner!

23 sleeps ramblin rose:drool:

I liked both of Typhoons ideas. I also liked all of the ones zwervers2 had starred earlier.

Best thread of the tour....Congrats folks. :wink:

BTW zwervers2 sorry to hear about the lady friend. My girlfriend is living a while away too right now to go to school, so I see where you're coming from.

ramblin rose said:

Oh boy. It can't be good.:(

Don't worry, he'll have been busy with his creation (banner) then had to rush off to get a good spot for tonight.

Dutch people are so rude! :wink:
Hehehe!

Don't cry U2Man.
I can't deal with that so early in the morning.
I'm sure he'll tell us when he gets back from tonights gig.

Miringeltje said:
:wave:
Hi Ramblin Rose, U2Man & 1st One!
Ain't it very likeley he may have already lined up for tonights concert after last nights ended?

Hi Miringeltje (that's tricky to spell)
Yes, I wondered about that possibility too! We devote a whole thread to his banner and he hasn't even told us what it's going to say in the end. Zwervers crumbed us!:huh:

:laugh:
Somebody needs to make a banner of that (zwervers crumbed us)and carry it around during the Amsterdam 3 setlist party!

And sorry about the difficult spelling of my username.

Miringeltje said:
Dutch people are so rude! :wink:
Hehehe!

Don't cry U2Man.
I can't deal with that so early in the morning.
I'm sure he'll tell us when he gets back from tonights gig.

One thing is sure.....I expect some pics :wink:

Miringeltje said:
Somebody needs to make a banner of that (zwervers crumbed us)and carry it around during the Amsterdam 3 setlist party!

Or a thread perhaps?

Miringeltje said:

That would be sooooooooooooooooooo funny:laugh:

You are very funny and clever Miri (shortened version) and I suggest that you make the banner.

1stOne said:

yes YES U2Man do it pleeeeaaaaase:lmao:

We'll see....I might do it later tonight..when I'm in a lighter mood....maybe zwervers will show us some sign of life soon....(I think I was right about the drinking thing last night, and I fear it's gonna happen again this evening) :wink:

U2Man said:

We'll see....I might do it later tonight..when I'm in a lighter mood....maybe zwervers will show us some sign of life soon....(I think I was right about the drinking thing last night, and I fear it's gonna happen again this evening) :wink:

He can't cos he'll be in the stadium now won't he?

1stOne said:

He can't cos he'll be in the stadium now won't he?

True, but theoretically he could have found out how to email from his phone or something....I don't know....:huh:

U2Man said:

True, but theoretically he could have found out how to email from his phone or something....I don't know....:huh:
Hasn't he even got a Blackberry or Blueberry or whatever colour they are?

1stOne said:

Hasn't he even got a Blackberry or Blueberry or whatever colour they are?

Don't know, but if he has a Blackberry it even has an Internet browser....he could join the setlist party right away.....though I guess Bono has jammed all wireless internet communication in the stadium....

Hope you had a great time, zwervers2.....:wink:

Now, did you actually bring a banner? :wink:

U2Man said:
Hope you had a great time, zwervers2.....:wink:

Now, did you actually bring a banner? :wink:

yes I did don;t know if they noticed though but who cares THIS was by far the coolest concert ever except for slane.
I'm still exhausted my voice is gone hahahane...

zwervers2 said:

yes I did don;t know if they noticed though but who cares THIS was by far the coolest concert ever except for slane.
I'm still exhausted my voice is gone hahahane...

Zwervers you will go down in history for breaking the VertigoX2 habit. Coooooooooooooooool that it happened while you were there........................much more than a coincidence. I think it was fate.

Back
Top Bottom