The official Zwervers2 banner thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Westport said:
It won't make it to the dvd....the dvd is being shot in Milan.

This is not fully confirmed, is it?

But in that case, I guess Zwervers2's beautiful girlfriend has to take a copy of the banner with her to Italy and get to Milan :wink: Hmmmm, maybe that would make a much prettier DVD, after all :hmm:

U2Man said:

This is not fully confirmed, is it?

But in that case, I guess Zwervers2's beautiful girlfriend has to take a copy of the banner with her to Italy and get to Milan :wink: Hmmmm, maybe that would make a much prettier DVD, after all :hmm:

well she is a beautiful girl but she is based near rome:wink:

zwervers2 said:

well she is a beautiful girl but she is based near rome:wink:

Well, I know there is a good railroad between Rome and Milan :wink:......Maybe I could make a new thread: "Zwervers2 banner thread part II: Who can help Zwervers2's girlfriend with a train ticket Rome/Milan and a ticket to Milan?" :hmm: Nah, that would be going to far......maybe I should leave the two of you alone :wink:

Btw.: Don't believe the hype zwervers2! It is a trick maneuvre, you know, they don't want us to know they're shooting a DVD in Amsterdam, they fear fans coming with banners complaining about 2xVertigo :wink:........so if someone in the crew HAS said anything, he just wants us to think that they are shooting Milan....and when we get to Milan, they'll go: No! The DVD was shot in Amsterdam....get in there with that banner, it WILL make it to the DVD!

Last edited:
U2Man said:

Well, I know there is a good railroad between Rome and Milan :wink:......Maybe I could make a new thread: "Zwervers2 banner thread part II: Who can help Zwervers2's girlfriend with a train ticket Rome/Milan and a ticket to Milan?" :hmm: Nah, that would be going to far......maybe I should leave the two of you alone :wink:

Btw.: Don't believe the hype zwervers2! It is a trick maneuvre, you know, they don't want us to know they're shooting a DVD in Amsterdam, they fear fans coming with banners complaining about 2xVertigo :wink:........so if someone in the crew HAS said anything, he just wants us to think that they are shooting Milan....and when we get to Milan, they'll go: No! The DVD was shot in Amsterdam....get in there with that banner, it WILL make it to the DVD!

I'll still bring the banner dvd or not

what you really need to do is see if you can find Hamish in a pub after the first gig, then you can talk to him directly about the 2 vertigos

i have a friend who talked to Hamish in a bar after the first Chicago show, and he asked her which she preferred, Love and Peace or Else or COBL as the opener. She said she preferred COBL and gave him the reasons why and he agreed. COBL was then used as the opener for the DVD and LAPOE was never used as the opener again.

except for the last show of the first leg of course

Last edited:
Chizip said:
what you really need to do is see if you can find Hamish in a pub after the first gig, then you can talk to him directly about the 2 vertigos

i have a friend who talked to Hamish in a bar after the first Chicago show, and he asked her which she preferred, Love and Peace or Else or COBL as the opener. She said she preferred COBL and gave him the reasons why and he agreed. COBL was then used as the opener for the DVD and LAPOE was never used as the opener again.

Does this Hamish guy have an email. I have a few words for him? :hmm:

Just imagine if Crumbs comes up? There will be cyber explosion...all because of youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu:bow:

Well after last night I am still convinced it is a good idea to bring some sort of banner on saturday concerning the Vertigo twice thing which is after seeing it live myself the most idiotic thing the band has ever done..the encore Vertigo destroyed the beginning vertigo...by the way tomorrow will be Crumbs accoustic time and the answeres to the 7 questions up till now will be answered...

:wink:

zwervers2 said:
Well after last night I am still convinced it is a good idea to bring some sort of banner on saturday concerning the Vertigo twice thing which is after seeing it live myself the most idiotic thing the band has ever done..the encore Vertigo destroyed the beginning vertigo...by the way tomorrow will be Crumbs accoustic time and the answeres to the 7 questions up till now will be answered...

:wink:

:rockon:

Which 7 questions btw.?

Back
Top Bottom