The official Zwervers2 banner thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
You need to think about the flashing lights (red and Black) spiralling across the banner in a vertiginous fashion. Should catch our man's eye. I will contact Willie Williams for you.

1stOne said:
You need to think about the flashing lights (red and Black) spiralling across the banner in a vertiginous fashion. Should catch our man's eye. I will contact Willie Williams for you.

good point haha keep in mind i do not have too much time

:wink:

Make Vertigox2 History

Thats the best one so far - do it with a make poverty history style banner -that way Bono might take you up on stage like he didn with people holidng a MPH banner at Cardiff..

Also, people expect V2 to be played at every show (in the queues for the shows I was at all the people around me were talking about setlists and things before the show) so maybe you can organise a chant or something - especially if you are going really early to get to the front as most people will probably hardcore internet fans - that way the whol front section can chant something... maybe just start singing the end of '40' before Vertigo 2 starts...

<
sits with head in hands wondering how she could possibly attend this historical event.

:lmao: typhoon!

These were all hilarious. But, will you have any banner stating you can play guitar and want to be chosen to do so? Or is that another thread :wink:

"I Feel Lucky AND I can play CRUMBS" :wink:

Lila64 said:
:lmao: typhoon!

These were all hilarious. But, will you have any banner stating you can play guitar and want to be chosen to do so? Or is that another thread :wink:

"I Feel Lucky AND I can play CRUMBS" :wink:

The obvious choice would be to try to get on stage on a friday(THAT WOULD BE:rockon: :faint: :hyper: :dancing: :crazy: )

The other way around wouldn't work. Saturday:you wanna play guitar??? Weren't you the guy who didn't like vertigo twice grrrrrrrrr

hahaha....crumbs is completed in my head..now I have to find a way to get on stage
:hmm:

mikal said:
how about:

IF YOU'RE CHEERING RIGHT NOW, YOU'RE A BLIND FOLLOWER!!!111

haha...that's the other side of the banner....nice way to make yourself populair by the way:|

the best thing to do is NOT TO GO to the concert

Send me your tix . I will email U2 dotcom and let the band know that you are not coming as a protest against Vertigo x 2

I will send a pic with you and your banner as well just so the band notices you mean business.

Headache said:

Send me your tix . I will email U2 dotcom and let the band know that you are not coming as a protest against Vertigo x 2

I will send a pic with you and your banner as well just so the band notices you mean business.
dont he gets angry when people tell him not to go

Headache said:

hahahaha....boeeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhhhhh

Headache said:

Fine, go ahead, email U2.com. You might get an answer when the tour is over :lmao:

U2Man said:

Fine, go ahead, email U2.com. You might get an answer when the tour is over :lmao:

Could be something like : It is a shame that there are fans who do not appreciate elevation twice on the zooropa tour

Would be cool if the dvd would be called...

*50000 fans and one banner
*banner in Amsterdam
*Vertigo once in Amsterdam
*For "real"fans only...

hahaha I'm in a good mood..

tomorrow however should be a very mixed emotions day..my grilfriend is leaving for work to italy for two months..at night U2...

What about if you just take a double sided sign - one side says Vertigo the other side says Vertigo 2.

Then during Zoo Station when Bono and Edge starting singing "It's alright, It's alright ..... you hold up the Vertigo side, and when they change to "It's not alright, It's not alright" you flip the sign to the other side.

You really would need to find out exactly where this part takes place so you could situate yourself in a strategic spot for them to see you. Also, this way you get the band to participate in the protest also.:huh:

ramblin rose said:
What about if you just take a double sided sign - one side says Vertigo the other side says Vertigo 2.

Then during Zoo Station when Bono and Edge starting singing "It's alright, It's alright ..... you hold up the Vertigo side, and when they change to "It's not alright, It's not alright" you flip the sign to the other side.

You really would need to find out exactly where this part takes place so you could situate yourself in a strategic spot for them to see you. Also, this way you get the band to participate in the protest also.:huh:

I know which part you mean..this is brilliant!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom