The official Zwervers2 banner thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Princey said:
well, im off now - good luck with the banner! :|

Bye Princey - spend the night dreaming of banner messages, you've come up with some of the best :wink:

:macdevil: oh the anticipation of good ol' irony IF they decide (in an imaginary parallel universe) to drop the Vertigo encore because of your banner and :

a) you secretly loved it at tomorrow's gig (cuz banner-day is Saturday) but you don't mention that here for obvious reasons, hence go through with the banner-act

b) Interference gets flooded with "why the hell didn't they play Vertigo twice???-threads as much as there are "why the hell DO they play Vertigo twice???"

a summary:

Just say Verti-NO to Vertigo x2!!!
YES, BUT ONLY ONCE AN EVENING, MR. B
*HEY! HAVEN'T YOU ALREADY PLAYED THAT ONE THIS EVENING???
"6 times in 3 days???
"6 times in 3 days??? I wish I got that lucky!"
"WE LOVE VERTIGO ... ONCE!"
VERTIGO? AGAIN? I LOVE SURPRISES!"
"HELLO, HELLO? HAVE I HEARD THIS BEFORE?"
two sided banner:
one side: no more, no more
than you turn it around:
other side: vertigo 2
*WHY ONLY TWICE?
*How often must we sing this song?
UNOS NOT DOS!!!!
Stuck in a place called vertigo

I think the * are really funny and it can be interprete in a coupe of ways with the acception of the have you allready etc

the soul waits said:
:macdevil: oh the anticipation of good ol' irony IF they decide (in an imaginary parallel universe) to drop the Vertigo encore because of your banner and :

a) you secretly loved it at tomorrow's gig (cuz banner-day is Saturday) but you don't mention that here for obvious reasons, hence go through with the banner-act

b) Interference gets flooded with "why the hell didn't they play Vertigo twice???-threads as much as there are "why the hell DO they play Vertigo twice???"

I am SOOOOOOOOOO looking forward to the concerts for each night a different reason haha

zwervers2 said:
a summary:

Just say Verti-NO to Vertigo x2!!!
YES, BUT ONLY ONCE AN EVENING, MR. B
*HEY! HAVEN'T YOU ALREADY PLAYED THAT ONE THIS EVENING???
"6 times in 3 days???
"6 times in 3 days??? I wish I got that lucky!"
"WE LOVE VERTIGO ... ONCE!"
VERTIGO? AGAIN? I LOVE SURPRISES!"
"HELLO, HELLO? HAVE I HEARD THIS BEFORE?"
two sided banner:
one side: no more, no more
than you turn it around:
other side: vertigo 2
*WHY ONLY TWICE?
*How often must we sing this song?
UNOS NOT DOS!!!!
Stuck in a place called vertigo

I think the * are really funny and it can be interprete in a coupe of ways with the acception of the have you allready etc

For arguments sake (not because I agree with you), my preference goes to "Hello hello have I heard this before?"

the soul waits said:

For arguments sake (not because I agree with you), my preference goes to "Hello hello have I heard this before?"

yeah I forget that one...

Zwervers I'm worried about you. You are easily led. Have you thought...What if Bono uses your blood soaked banner to wipe his brow as you clamber onto the stage to sing Crumbs? He will be the prime suspect for your neighbours suspicious disappearance and might be under lock and key for my Barcelona show!!! Don't do it:no:
ps I like the top one best.

1stOne said:
Zwervers I'm worried about you. You are easily led. Have you thought...What if Bono uses your blood soaked banner to wipe his brow as you clamber onto the stage to sing Crumbs? He will be the prime suspect for your neighbours suspicious disappearance and might be under lock and key for my Barcelona show!!! Don't do it:no:

wow you are right sylvia....crumbs friday banner saturday you suggest?

Saturday it has to be! Will it be a one-man banner, or one that blocks everyone's view?

1stOne said:
Saturday it has to be! Will it be a one-man banner, or one that blocks everyone's view?

a one mans banner don;t want to block the view for others too much of course...

1stOne said:

The top one, or the top one with a star?

zwervers2 said:

a one mans banner don;t want to block the view for others too much of course...

I still feel the "my stomach can't cope with Vertigo twice" is pretty good :wink: being someone that suffers from Vertigo a bit this is the truth

will make the banner saturdaymorning very early so there is plenty of time for a poll..how do you make something like that?

Back
Top Bottom