The Official The Universe Got Fucked Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

sallycinnamon78

New Yorker
Here we go again.

The rest of the universe doesn't get to see the band. Just because they are too cheap and lazy to buy a spaceship and travel round various galaxies... only advertising their logo on OUR moon (next to the McVomits Golden Arches, of course) and not others. :shame:

I suppose the logical follow-on to The Rest Of The World thread would be The Galaxy... but why limit onesself to the Milky Way?

NB: Sorry, mods - I know better than this - but some other joker would have done it sooner or later.

Last edited:
YES!!! It's about time someone said it. Damn, how many space exploration missions have there been over the years and U2 never even made the effort to be on one of them???? How selfish is that!! I'm going to sue Paul McGuinness for this.

It's ridiculous. Bastards. Let's sue. Oh, and while we're at it - why doesn't Bono give all his money to the poor amoebae on other planets? He could quite easily solve that crisis all by himself instead of trying to get us to do his dirty work for him. :tsk:
smiley80.gif
:|

Last edited:
i'd be lieing if i said i haven't been staring at that animated woman's breasts.

CPTLCTYGOOFBALL said:
Let's Burn U2 in effigy! No, wait! Let's burn them right here!

well I do think that it has been officially proven that The Edge is already on fire:wink:

financeguy said:
YES!!! It's about time someone said it. Damn, how many space exploration missions have there been over the years and U2 never even made the effort to be on one of them???? How selfish is that!! I'm going to sue Paul McGuinness for this.
Too right. Pink Floyd managed to be the first band played in space. Why the hell has U2 not invented a time machine yet?

Well, considering that our solar system is about to be taken over by Daleks, you're all very calm. :huh:

I blame Bono.

What about the Multi-verse? It got fucked, too. I suppose those that dwell many universes removed from this one could have taken the time to open up a wormhole and fly their crafts to Europe for the show, since the screen are bigger and all, but nooooo. What's the lesson here? Well, first of all, the Multiverse got fucked, sure. Additionally, we've learned that extra-terrestrial beings are lazy. Better they do not come to any shows, anyway, they'd find the set lists boring.

Get this then : did The Universe get a mention in the Vertigo programme credits? Not one...and I've been through it with a fine tooth-comb. Explain that then Bono.

Zoomerang96 said:
i'd be lieing if i said i haven't been staring at that animated woman's breasts.

LMAO - Yeah I'll put my hands up to that. Ooh God I need to get out more.

Help?? :huh:

Back
Top Bottom