The official Manchester II got crumbed thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

djerdap

Rock n' Roll Doggie ALL ACCESS
Continue, if you want to...

Last edited:
djerdap said:
Continue, if you want to...

It's too damn frustrating after that pointless argument on the last thread.

I'll try to go back to being really happy about the debut of AIWIY rather than getting bothered over arguments with people who are wrong.

Whats pointless and wrong is you stating that your lame opinion, that 40 is the best closer ever, please, its actually in the bottom rung of U2 closers, is fact.

Thats wrong and pointless.

Damn. Where the crumb are my popcorn?

oh come on guys you both need to calm down abit here, lets not fall out ok, you both have your opinios, so maybe its best if we just leave it at that

Everyone walking out of the gig is thinking it was shit, it had no variety, and for fuck's sake why did they finish with Vertigo again.

Can anyone see the deliberate mistakes?

StlElevation said:
Whats pointless and wrong is you stating that your lame opinion, that 40 is the best closer ever, please, its actually in the bottom rung of U2 closers, is fact.

Thats wrong and pointless.

Bloody hell, do you ever shut up?

40 is the ultimate closer. 26 February 1983 to 10 January 1990, only missed about 20 times. Why? Because it's so damn incredible.

You don't have a clue.

KUEFC09U2 said:
oh come on guys you both need to calm down abit here, lets not fall out ok, you both have your opinios, so maybe its best if we just leave it at that

and I WILL walk away(on my father's grave) when they play Vertigo twice..promised KUEFC09U2...Now can we all jsut get along again..:wink:

I think what you people are forgetting is that U2 are having such a good time at the concerts that they are forgetting that they have already played Vertigo, that is why they are playing it twice.

At least thats what Diane Sawyer said on Good Morning America.

Chizip said:
I think what you people are forgetting is that U2 are having such a good time at the concerts that they are forgetting that they have already played Vertigo, that is why they are playing it twice.

At least thats what Diane Sawyer said on Good Morning America.

:lol:

Axver said:

Bloody hell, do you ever shut up?

40 is the ultimate closer. 26 February 1983 to 10 January 1990, only missed about 20 times. Why? Because it's so damn incredible.

You don't have a clue.

no, you and your condescending attitude never shut up.

its not that good. youre the one without a clue who for whatever reason cant see that love is blindness, walk on, vertigo, bad and even one are better closers, not to mention far superior songs.

lets just remember that youre the one who said that your opinion (as lame as it may be) is fact, and that my opinion was stupid.

so in that case, no, I will never shut up.

zwervers2 said:

and I WILL walk away(on my father's grave) when they play Vertigo twice..promised KUEFC09U2...Now can we all jsut get along again..:wink:
i never personally fall out with people, i just have my opinios

just because we didnt have the same opinion dosent mean your not a great guy, because you are, a great guy

posted this earlier. Could it be that the boys think they actually played the whole album again tonight...

Hey, Stl, here's a great idea: why don't we both just end this argument?

Diane Sawyer is a bastion of sound journalistic research, presentation, and talent. She is the real thing. Next to Katie Couric of course.

Axver said:
Hey, Stl, here's a great idea: why don't we both just end this argument?

The voice of reason... finally.

KUEFC09U2 said:
i never personally fall out with people, i just have my opinios

just because we didnt have the same opinion dosent mean your not a great guy, because you are, a great guy

I don't mind the dicsussion we have..I think it's more fun than 400000 threads about how great everything is Now THAT would be boring:wink:

i guess we could only end it if you think its over. because we all know that what you think=fact.

but sure, im tired of arguing over one of u2's weaker closers.:wink:

I'll even give up my raging desire to have the last word.

Argument over.

Isn't it awesome that U2 played AIWIY?

StlElevation said:
i guess we could only end it if you think its over. because we all know that what you think=fact.

but sure, im tired of arguing over one of u2's weaker closers.:wink:

I'm gonna crumb my pants... :laugh:

And now that I've just wasted half an hour I should've spent doing something else getting frustrated and having a pointless argument here, I shall go. I hate to leave on a sour note, but I really should've gone much earlier and it was my stupid stubbornness that kept me here.

Have a good one, folks. Don't argue with each other. It gets you nowhere, as I'm sure Stl, myself, and everyone who just watched this silliness realises.

okay goodnight everybody..going to get some sleep..lot's of dull meetings tomorrow:|

thankfully! thinking 40 is the best closer is an OPINION. thinking VETIGO is the better closer is an OPINION!! i myself like the more upbeat ending...just cos were tired doesnt mean they should play a slower song...lol.

but im glad you guys are ending this argument. we dont want the mods to start shutting down these "parties"

zwervers2 said:
okay goodnight everybody..going to get some sleep..lot's of dull meetings tomorrow:|

Hey, if you can stop arguing for a minute, where's my second verse of Zoo Station?:(

:hmm: Why is U2 closing with Vertigo, it sucks! ;)

Joking

I agree, I liked the upbeat closer better overall as well. But 40 was also a good closer. Actually tonight they could have closed with All Because Of You. Its upbeat and would have ended the show on a high note also. :shrug:

I think the best closer they have done this tour though is Bad. But thats my opinion! :laugh:

Phew! I was just thinking today that there haven't been any sour or mean threads in the last few days... Oh well.:huh:

Back
Top Bottom