The Official: Europe got Fucked Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
how dare they complain when there are lots of people who will never be able to see a show!

Europe got f**cked so bad. How dare they wait until June to give us any concerts. Its absolutely typical of those ungrateful sods after all we've done for them. Etc, etc.

Aww, common! North America got all the new songs and now nothing will surprise us, THIS IS UNFAIR! And we know that nothing will surprise us even before the start of the 2nd leg! THIS IS 'THAT' UNFAIR!!! :mad:

I HAIT U2!!!!!111 :angry::angry::angry:

I gotta go get some sleep, I'll be back tomorrow! :grumpy:

Last edited:
TheBrazilianFly said:

I don't know if you are joking or not but this is true.

i dont know if im joking or not

i mean, sure i feel for people who dont live in an area where U2 are playing, but because of that we are not allowed to criticise any part of the show?

its like, if somebody goes to a restaurant and pays 10 bucks for a hamburger, and when it arrives it is majorly undercooked, are they not allowed to complain at all because there are some people in the world dying of starvation?

Chizip said:
its like, if somebody goes to a restaurant and pays 10 bucks for a hamburger, and when it arrives it is majorly undercooked, are they not allowed to complain at all because there are some people in the world dying of starvation?

mmmmmm......hamburger......aghahaghah:drool:

U2 didn't even let fans into the stadium. They forced their European fans to just stand around outside and listen. If that doesn't prove that U2 hates Europe, then I don't know what does.

Chizip said:

i dont know if im joking or not

i mean, sure i feel for people who dont live in an area where U2 are playing, but because of that we are not allowed to criticise any part of the show?

I completely agree with you. But one thing is to be critical and another is to be selfish and ungrateful.

kellyahern said:
Wow, that's so great! :hyper: That makes me happy. I'm glad he's getting to go now, I know how much he wanted too :hug:

:hug: :hyper: I will only believe it when I get there though! :crazy:

I can't believe I have to walk 1 mile to see U2 at Croke Park. I mean the least they could have done was arrange a concert a bit closer to my house. Typical!!

You know, screw this. It's time North America declared war on Europe. Enough is enough.

Canada, Mexico, are you with us!?!?!? Canada? Mexico?

Shit, we'll do it ourselves.

Europe:

Hallo....my name is the United States...part of you used to be my Father....prepare to die.

Utoo said:

And all of their songs are in English! Bastards.

No, that is such a lie. An Cat Dubh is Bono showing off his astounding fluency in the traditional Irish language. But as I said before, have the bastards thought to play that in Europe, where Irish is a commonly spoken language? Nope, not once this tour. Whereas the Americans have probably seen it 2 dozen times.

This is not justice.

btw, NSW...I like your plan. Don't know about Canda, but I think Mexico would be on our side! :hyper: Last time the Germans tried gettin good old Mexico on their side, they got told!:madspit:

HAHAHAHAHAHA! :lmao: Here we go round the mulberry bush. Again.

I thought it was only a matter of time... I hope it doesn't end up like the last one.... :)

Utoo said:

And all of their songs are in English! Bastards.

Og good Lord... this is fantastic. I've translated half of the latest album into Dutch (I was bored). Maybe I should ask dear B to sing it. That wouLD be fun. Perhaps. I BET HE DOESN'T THOUGH, BECAUSE HE'S A BASTARD AND SO ARE THE REST OF THEM. HOW DARE THEY GO BACK TO THE US LATER? THEY SHOULD BE PLAYING AT MY LOCAL PUB!

:blahblah: ad infinitum

Last edited:
Alright first of all, Europe might get cool old songs too, we don't know yet cause there hasn't been a concert. Secondly, I doubt that booking tours is easy. Maybe these were the best dates for the respective venues of each continent? Who's to say.

Back
Top Bottom