The Offcial Interference 1st Annual Love In.....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
U2@NYC said:

How is tomorrow at the usual time of the European shows? (i.e., 3 p.m. EST)

I want everyone here!!!!!!

Lila, please post a smiley of "calling all setlist party-ers"

I don't know if this will do:
choir.gif

:lmao: at ruffian :wink:

And I have to work, so I will be a no-show, sorry! (I had to work before, but those were parties where U2 was actually playing, sorry!) :reject:

i didn't mean to leave anyone out :reject: i was just reeling off a few names that were on the top of my head. My laptop is paying another visit to the IBM hospital, so I could make 3 but not sure about 5 yet.
Axver, since I've put you in charge maybe you should paste a poll about times and days? Friday I definitely can't.

Kelly - that is too funny
I might not be here either so I thought I might leave my own present - who doesn't love a plush venereal disease? :wink:
Consider part of my on-going interference public service announcements

syphilistitle.jpg

pox.jpg

Don't let a pox end up on your house -- or anyone else's house. The more you know, the better for everyone's real estate.

http://www.giantmicrobes.com/

kellyahern said:

:hmm: Not sure if I can make it, but I'll leave you this just in case:

http://www.somethingawful.com/articles.php?a=3100

:eek:
OMG! I love it! Especially the quiz questions at the end.
You know, I'm slightly ashamed (but not really) to admit that I still haven't seen any of the R.Kelly videos. They won't play on my computer. It's like my computer is shielding me from the craziness that I keep reading about.

from chapter 3:
R.Kelly-isms
Y’all ass is crazy: Your entire ass is crazy.
:hmm: could be a new sig maybe...

:lol:

I think I'll wing it and make up a setlist on the spot. Have a requests segment again! That was a bucketload of fun last time.

How does everyone feel about 5pm EST on Saturday?

if I'm home, great. If not, party on without me. That's 2:00pm PST for me, and just ruins my day. I've already had several days/weekends 'spoiled' because of real setlist parties. I really have to get out of the house SOMEtime, ya know?

:rockon:

Lila64 said:
^:lmao: I haven't seen the videos either. I did, however see Part 1 of the SIMS version that kelly provided the other day.

It's sad that the acting in the SIMS version is much better :yes:.

I got the link to the Cliff notes version from the www.televisionwithoutpity.com forums :up:. Thanks to the forums, I also found out that "AT R's website you can get your very on TitC AIM icons. There's Robert, Mary, Kathy, Rufus, Chuck, The Wife, and The Cop. "

Huzzah! :)

Lila, you must see the real videos though. It is truly the "Plan 9 From Outerspace" of music videos :lmao:.

I can't spare teh 30 minutes rfom my day for this. I barely have 30 minutes for myself! I think I'll live without them for now...

Back
Top Bottom