The Offcial Interference 1st Annual Love In.....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ruffian said:

axver will issue invitations if he ever gets his lazy kiwi arse out of bed :mad: let's see...we'll need all the regulars: kellyahern, ramblin rose, lila, wildhoneyalways, the danish crew (beachball, U2Man, Yimou), U2Dork...U2@NYC, of course :drool: and we'll ask neutral to stand at the door and frisk everyone before they come in :wink:
wow you didnt include me :(

ruffian said:

axver will issue invitations if he ever gets his lazy kiwi arse out of bed :mad: let's see...we'll need all the regulars: kellyahern, ramblin rose, lila, wildhoneyalways, the danish crew (beachball, U2Man, Yimou), U2Dork...U2@NYC, of course :drool: and we'll ask neutral to stand at the door and frisk everyone before they come in :wink:

:macdevil:

KUEFC09U2 said:
thank you :hug:

p.s. i hope that dosent mean in some nasty kind of sideshow thing

:hmm:....

now that you mention it...

:laugh: i am enjoying the contradiction that you were the source of the love-in thread AND the source of so much conflict. You are a complex man/woman.

ruffian said:

and we'll ask neutral to stand at the door and frisk everyone before they come in :wink:

And, most certainly, the frisking will involve some serious butt grabbing... :evil:

ack_figawi_2003_0034_rob_grabbing_trina_ass.jpg

Jami, watch your hands!

she's notorious...you should have seen her in Chicago last May. i almost had to call security :rolleyes:

:wink:

ruffian said:

:hmm:....

now that you mention it...

:laugh: i am enjoying the contradiction that you were the source of the love-in thread AND the source of so much conflict. You are a complex man/woman.
life is a contradiction :wink:

U2@NYC said:

The word(s): 'no show' setlist party.

We need a new one this afternoon (or when you wake up) :up:

I was actually thinking I'd announce it a couple of days in advance in the hope of decent attendance as opposed to the others where sometimes it's been me by myself.

When's good?

Damn, I missed the whole love-fest! Why don't you people PM me! You think I have time to peruse ALL the threads, sheeesh. :wink: I just strolled in here by accident...

Is there any butt-kissing going on?
mn16.gif
? Am I too late for some butt-grabbing?

smily161.gif

you are of course included 1stOne!
smooch.gif

do you get my PM response? Hope it helped!

(Like I said, I didn't see this email til today, and my name was included. I've been to most set-list parties, so perhaps that's the reason I was named. And my smiley presence :wink:

scifC79.gif

the more the merrier
smiley309.gif

Last edited:
Lila64 said:
you are of course includes 1stOne!
smooch.gif

do you get my PM response? Hope it helped!

I did thank you but it still just pastes the link and code. Will get my IT colleague to explain to me. :huh:

Your clapping smiley is weird. I can't stop watching it.

Axver said:

I was actually thinking I'd announce it a couple of days in advance in the hope of decent attendance as opposed to the others where sometimes it's been me by myself.

When's good?

How is tomorrow at the usual time of the European shows? (i.e., 3 p.m. EST)

I want everyone here!!!!!!

Lila, please post a smiley of "calling all setlist party-ers"

U2@NYC said:

How is tomorrow at the usual time of the European shows? (i.e., 3 p.m. EST)

I want everyone here!!!!!!

Lila, please post a smiley of "calling all setlist party-ers"

3pm EST's just not possible for me. That's 5am my time! 7am my time - 5pm EST - works far better.

I don't really want to do this unless we're actually going to have a decent crowd, because it sucks when I'm posting to myself. If we can agree on a time, I'll make a thread announcing it in advance.

Back
Top Bottom