the most overlooked part of the tour is.....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
KUEFC09U2 said:
the return of the Zooropa baby, in crying mode :drool:

overlooked? one of my favorite moments of this tour..come to think of it..after ms sarajevo and oots electric..the babystuff is by far my favourite moment(chicago IV) of the tour yet

Re: Re: the most overlooked part of the tour is.....

zwervers2 said:

overlooked? one of my favorite moments of this tour..come to think of it..after ms sarajevo and oots electric..the babystuff is by far my favourite moment(chicago IV) of the tour yet
i dont think the little fella relises how much he has been missed these past few tours

One of the really cool things about the tour :cool: Zooropa baby :up:

the crying on the chicago bootleg scared me a little at first, but thats cos i didnt realise what the noise was coming from :reject:

Viva la Zooropa Baby! :rockon:

Is that the little face at the beginning w/ the recording of John going "mamma" over and over? That thing scared the shite out of me the first time I heard it!

Princey said:
the crying on the chicago bootleg scared me a little at first, but thats cos i didnt realise what the noise was coming from :reject:

Viva la Zooropa Baby! :rockon:

Ha ha, same here, wondered what the hell was going on..

loved it when I saw it live though!

VertigoGal said:
I didn't realise the Zooropa baby was back! :hyper:

Is it at the beginning of the ZooTV encore or something?
he's back :wink:

yep its played before Zoo Station

I knew the sounds of the slot machine but the "mama? papa? MAMA! MAMA!" surprised me too, on the bootlegs.

My god!!!!..something "positive" actually is said about the show???????????

somebody....pinch me...

Last edited:

That the setlists (especially as of late) have been static in nature. OR that Vertigo is being played 2x's per show! I cant believe no one has noticed that or pointed it out!! :shrug:

:laugh:

Last edited:
when the zoo baby stops its "mamma"s and the keyboardy bit kicks in (while edge is going halfway down the slope of the catwalk to start zoo station) is my favorite bit.... that keyboard melts me every time, everyone know which bit i mean? :drool: :drool:

Blue Room said:

That the setlists (especially as of late) have been static in nature. OR that Vertigo is being played 2x's per show! I cant believe no one has noticed that or pointed it out!! :shrug:

:laugh:
:lmao: god yes. no one has brought that up yet

lcfcok said:
when the zoo baby stops its "mamma"s and the keyboardy bit kicks in (while edge is going halfway down the slope of the catwalk to start zoo station) is my favorite bit.... that keyboard melts me every time, everyone know which bit i mean? :drool: :drool:

Yeah I know what your talking about. Very :drool: :drool: :drool:

lcfcok said:

Its the moment when we hear Zoo Station before anyone else (well, we know its gonna be Zoo Station at that point anyway..)

Always loved thaose keyboards, especially the Zooropa openings, when you can hear that sound beneath all the layers of sounds and images of the tv's coming on.

Back
Top Bottom