The K-Rock DJ Knows Tour Dates...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

one4u2

ONE love, blood, life
Just had on krock, the dj knows the New York dates and will not divulge, apparently she heard it from someone who "works at one of the facilities" where their playing :scream:

the 97.3 KBCO Dj's in Boulder, CO know the Denver dates, but will only say it will be in March or April

well I was just in austin this past weekend and I was talking to a friend of mine that works at the Frank Irwin Center........and they're definitely playing there.......so for any Texans reading this........make plans for hitting sixth street rather than have to drive all the way to Houston or Dallas......no dates though.......definitely grain of salt time

Xavier

one4u2 said:
:hmm: which means they'll probably hit new york in may?? I can't wait that long :scream:

No, the rumours say March. U2 are coming up the east coast first. They'll then likely go to Denver in April.

Well all I have to say is let them wait a little because fanfire and U2.com crashed because 10,000 people joined on the same day can you imagine what is going to happen when 50,000 people try to buy tickets. They need more time to get the bugs out or our seat may be on the fourth tier.

I can wait until May because I am going to see them more than once and I need to save up my money and strength for GA. :)

Back
Top Bottom