The I Will Follow Omission: The Most Surprising Aspect Of This Tour So Far?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
jackbauer said:
Yeah, I didn't think Zoo Station or Running to Stand Still would make a return either. I got worried when it was alternated with UTEOTW a couple of times in the first leg, but then I noticed they rehearsed both in Brussels yesterday, so I'll be delighted if both are played.

This will be my first time seeing U2, and whenever any of us go to see U2, it will always be someones first time seeing them, and it would sadden me to be denied or to want to denied of Streets. Pride isn't as much of an essential in the setlist imo, it'd be good to alternate it.

I WANT MOFO!!! :drool:

Agreed...MOFO!!!! :rockon:

I think I Will Follow will make a comeback at some point and it will be met with thunderous applause...ANYTHING from Boy is great though, Twilight, hellz yea, full Stories for Boys, Another Time Another Place...Shadows and Tall Trees would be quite creepy...

I don't think this is the biggest surprise of the tour. I vote for Adam being the biggest surprise - smiling and lots of eye contact, lookin' uber-hot, dancing with Bono at Seattle2 and kissing Bono at Philly. Good God that man's on fire :combust:

Oh wait, the Edge is the one on fire. :wink:

And An Cat Dubh and the Zoo Station/Fly/MW set is a bigger surprise to me than not paying I Will Follow.

But TWILIGHT........:drool: Anything from Pop would also be :drool: And who was it that said Shadows and Tall Trees? *shivers!*

Last edited:
I'm surprised by the fact that we were all blindsided by the size and new design of the outdoor shows. Outdoor Elevation was more or less a bigger version of the indoor gig, but this time around, they've totally maxed everything out for the outside shows and I can't wait to see the dvd (assuming they make one) and the pictures coming back...

Back
Top Bottom