The Fly's Opinion.........re :America

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

2heartsboston

The Fly
The England_Fly's Opinion.........re :America

"Also, if they come from Northern Ireland - then they're Irish.
If I come form England - then I'm English." .....The Fly

This alone is not a very good idea this band and my country the one my forefathers fought and bled for and the home of my ancestory originally all are part of the.... human race ....
Cease and Desist from shoving your views in our face...
You are a problem known as division and happen to posess a world view as well congratulations.......

I will not lower my level to be antagonistic as you surely baited my bretheren but Americans pray hope and wish for Peace
and Americans, while we all may have different political agendas it is not a good idea to :
Swear,Berate or expect that because you have offered an opinion sometimes w/solid held convictions once again do not preach a problem of division and please do not act holier than thou as unfortunatle a situation that now exist in the middle east it also had the support of your leader.
Please do your best to preach to your fellow countrymen about
peace as well not division and you need not look geographically as far as America there is a country that hhas approx. 4million people and would like veery much not to be divided please send prayers ,conversation and positive attention in that direction and
I will do the same.

Last edited:
Please note reader this pertains to a closed thread
found on the next page by U2-England Fly

Please read it and remain calm...it's only an opinion

Enjoy the TOUR
Please Pray for peace ..Everywhere
Thanks
ps it Snowed in here Boston Today how funny is that?

waiting on our turn........

Last edited:
Well Typhoon, I appreciate your attention to this but it was to compelling an issue to let go by.Please allow me a singular transgression.(still babyface status)

I wish you well in the Triangle.. and can't wait to see BC play and I'm sure face Big challenges in the ACC nonetheless I remain hopeful thanks again for your info

Back
Top Bottom