The Fly- sounds a bit off?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

onemoresolo

The Fly
Does anyone else think that the transition between verse and chorus doesn't quite sound right on this tour? Just the first couple of notes, sound a bit out to me.

I think its a superb version, I got goose bumps listening to it for the first time from the opening night boots.

i love the new version. sometimes bono's lyrics and delivery can be a little off, but it's a great new addition, especially the end :drool:

seems you're on yer own!!
saw it in manchester, one of the highlights. the edge's zenith!

onemoresolo said:
Does anyone else think that the transition between verse and chorus doesn't quite sound right on this tour? Just the first couple of notes, sound a bit out to me.

No.

The Fly is the best it has ever been this tour.

Vertigo Fly is the best version of this song ever.
It is uncapable to put into words how much this song kicks ass now.

the fly from vertigo is great, but the intro to the elevation one was amazing.
could have been a song in and of itself.

if they could blend the two, it would knock the socks off of everyone.

I take it all back after hearing tonight's performance. One of the best of the whole tour! :drool:

You walk out into the sports hall, lights go down, its a whole different scene... :drool:

agreed ScottyT, if they could blend them both it would be awsome..

The fly was the highlight of last nights show for me! I thought streets would be and although that was amazing too the Fly just blew me away! :yes:

It's poorer in my opinion due to it being played on the Variax ( I'm guessing the action is higher therefore harder to dance upon the frets eh) by Edge but other than the choice of guitars it's still amazing:drool:

Back
Top Bottom