The Fly Messages

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
here said:

Again, Truth is too important to "hide" in a corner, or "under a measuring basket." It needs to shine unihibited, fly around freely, etc., so that it can be where it is needed, when it is needed.

Whereas I don't want to "continue" this thread in a "corner" here; if you want to, you can read some of what I've written since blackout/blockout/"ban her" January. (Maybe someday I'll put on "earlier" stuff.)

http://www.theresa1.blogspot.com

You see, "the music never stopped." (*TGD) And it WILL go on..."One way or another."*

This may be your truth, but certainly not everyone else's... Since you have posted your blog's link, I am sure that anyone interested in what you have to say, can visit you there... You may think that your posts are not out of place here, but they truly are, and if you have not been warned before it's probably because we all find you more than a lil scary :uhoh:

Now, back to the topic....

These are not mine, and they're Zoo TV, but still good stuff :D

63rcpx

63rcqx

63rcsx

63rcwn

Last edited:
Its really too bad that more u2 fans don't apply the biblical paraphrases that used to be well-used in their songs.

See - I stood in line and interacted with moderators from this board for hours at a concert - without you really knowing who I am. I shared food with some. I took a walk with some.

So what happens here - a power trip?

Suddenly such ones are dictators above God, free to mock both him and those who seriously speak of what he says - as has been done in other posts.

Now let me tell you another true story - about THE RUDEST WOMAN I HAVE EVER PERSONALLY MET. It was also someone who had been in line for hours, though well behind me. When it came time to line along the rail inside, even though she had plenty of her own space behind, this woman FORCEABLY and SUSTAINEDLY SHOVED HER BODY INTO MINE, AND IN FRONT OF MINE so that she could cheer on the Bible paraphraser-singer. This rude, greedy woman molested me, really - cluelessly, and at least, amorally.

The lesson here is that without learning and practicing higher principles - God's - many people are selfish idiots, prone to greed and hurtfulness. U2, apart and with Yahweh's truth removed, will NOT be able to change people who are apart from God - none of them will REALLY make the world a better place.

Last edited:
here said:
See - I stood in line and interacted with moderators from this board for hours at a concert - without you really knowing who I am. I shared food with some. I took a walk with some.

So what happens here - a power trip?

I know exactly who you are, and have known since your first post.. and those people you speak of, may be closer than you think

*doom de doooooooom*

As far as interacting while in line... We were in the same vicinity for hours, you kept listening in to conversations, talked a few minutes here and there, you went with us to the bathroom, and yes, you willingly and kindly shared your food, which we in turn passed on to the guys next to us since they were skinny and I kept telling them to eat :lol:

Those things do not mean that you get to come to this place and force feed your beliefs onto others...

Last edited:
Good-bye.

It's too bad about this message board and some of its people.

Just so you know though, incidences like this get described, other places, and NOT just on U2 boards.

It's called justice. Word of mouth and free speech, where they are allowed, are tremendous equalizers that way.

You can answer to Yahweh yourself for your choices.

Good-bye.

here said:

In January, I threw away (ripped, burned) more than, I figure now, a couple thousand dollars worth of U2 stuff, because of all the things that had gone wrong.

I'm still curious about the things that had gone wrong. In Januari nobody knew that they were going to do Vertigo twice now did they...

sorry couldn't resist!

I love you all!!!! and I'm not drunk! I'm at work:wink:

I'd hate to be el crackhead's neighbor...or coworker...or teenaged kid..! Why is it that every time I picture this person, I think of the crazy albino nutjob from DaVinci Code? Or maybe that nutty actor Busey? :eyebrow:

here said:
Just so you know though, incidences like this get described, other places, and NOT just on U2 boards.

Woo-hoo! Now I'm published! I can put it on my resume!:wink:

wow what a great thread!! :rolleyes:

It looks like we may be back on topic. Has anyone ever made a screen saver with the Fly messages going crazy? It seems like it would be quite easy for someone who knew what they were doing. I had though before about making my own screens with ms paint and then using that screen saver which will show pics from certain folders, but it's not fast enough.

zwervers2 said:

say it isn't true Miroslava:sad:

:wink:

She followed us! Well, not creepy followed, we were just headed in that direction and she asked if she could go...

Will you be able to forgive me? :sad:

And a screensaver of the fly messages would ROCK... I could make one for me... just dont know how to share it... :hmmm:

:drool:

Last edited:
Miroslava said:

She followed us! Well, not creepy followed, we were just headed in that direction and she asked if she could go...

Will you be able to forgive me? :sad:

And a screensaver of the fly messages would ROCK... I could make one for me... just dont know how to share it... :hmmm:

:drool:

You are forgiven:wink:

That's a great idea by the way(screensaver)!!!!!

be careful in Dublin lol ..see other thread

i wish we could somehow incorporate the footage of the screens into a screensaver, that would probably cause seizures though.....

i used to have a screen saver that did the fly text thing, it was a screen saver that allowed you input the words, and set the timer, so...a friend u2 freak actually watch the video footage and tried (as best he could) to write down all the messages..it was really cool, especially when the FLY was blasting out of the speakers...

Back
Top Bottom