Thank U - U2 for an awsome tour!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks for a great year!

Next time, may I suggest you come to Ohio in the summer instead of December??????????????????????????????????

Seriously though, it was worth every freezing cold minute and every dollar spent, I'm grateful to have seen them 3x this tour.

NOW GET BACK IN THE STUDIO!

BEVERLY56 said:

Next time, may I suggest you come to Ohio in the summer instead of December??????????????????????????????????

AMEN TO THAT!!! Although sadly, I slept in the morning Cleveland show went on sale, and was shut out of that one. But I did see 3 Vertigo shows that were all special in their own unique way.

May 7 Chicago- First U2 show in 4 years to the day (Columbus 2001) so I was so pumped. Got "An Cat Dubh", which I never would have dreamed of hearing unless I found a time machine.

Oct 22 Pittsburgh- Front row baby!!! Nothing beats that in the world. Plus Party Girl AND Electric Co!!!

Oct 25 Detroit- Nosebleeds, so I could see the entire show happen. Not to mention, Gloria, The Ocean, MLK, The First Time, WGRYWH, one of seven times Crumbs was played live, AND the show ended with BAD! BAD ASS!!!

Thank you U2 for these three amazing nights, and for being so dedicated to your fans, and making sure each show is perfect for your fans. Thank you for playing more of your back catalog than on any tour before. My only request... bring back some War songs on the next tour.

And people, the next tour won't be in 4 more years. Worst case scenario is that the next tour will launch in early 2009. That's not even 2.5 years from now. Save up your money... the time will be among us once again!

Oct 22 Pittsburgh- Front row baby!!! Nothing beats that in the world. Plus Party Girl AND Electric Co!!!

Acrobat, were you in line? I was #7. Unfortunately did not get inside the Ellipse that night but was right against the catwalk on the outside.

I travelled from India to Australia to see all 5 Melbourne and Sydney shows.... my first ever u2 shows...

5 unbelievable nights i will never ever forget... thank you to Larry, Bono, Edge and Adam for an absolutley stunning experience...

Cant wait for the next tour....

Thankyou Bono, Edge, Larry and Adam for coming to Adelaide (in Australia) for the first time in 13 years! I got to see my favourite band live for the first time in my life. I was only 6 when they were here in 1993. Anyway have a good break, you deserve it. But I hope its not the last I will see of you.

shortfuse said:
I travelled from India to Australia to see all 5 Melbourne and Sydney shows.... my first ever u2 shows...
Wow that is dedication if ever i saw it......!

Well i just wanted to thank U2 for putting on what i believe is some of the best U2 shows i've ever been to.

You guys were just in top form, you truely put your heart and soul into the performances - i just hope that as fans we gave back to you as much as you gave to us.

I was fortunate to see three of the Australian dates with one of my best friends (Trance Ending) - we had an absolutely amazing time and are still raving on about your shows - no doubt will be for some time to come.

Hope its not to long until you grace our shores again.

Once again...THANK YOU...:applaud: :applaud: :applaud:

I finally got a chance to see U2 after all these years. Six fantastic shows that will remain with me forever. I will not miss any future U2 tours. This was too much fun!

thank you for NOT cancelling the Hawaii show!! I would not ahve made it in april.

I finally had my first experience in Los Angeles 11/1/05 after having been shut out of the Elevation tour. Hawaii was amazing and I hope to god this isn't going to be my last. U2 is an inspiration and I hope they continue to take risks, POP style!

THANK YOU Bono, Edge, Larry and Adam

Feeling this passionate about their work makes me feel alive in my mundane daily routine

Thank you for visiting the end of the world and playing two nights in Auckland. I missed out on the first night (sold out in 15 minutes!) so thanks again for adding the second show and giving us the most amazing, inspirational experience.

And special thanks to Larry. We'll never forget.

Yes It seemed that we were waiting for a long time to get news that U2 where coming downunder then the postponment, then the re-annonced dates... Well we got there in the end and it was damm awsome at Sydney 1!!

Yes, thank you boys... :yes: :up:

The two Melbourne shows were my first U2 shows, and by far the most incredible concerts I've ever seen. That whole three or four days was the most amazing weekend of my life. The shows, the fans/friends I met, meeting Edge and Larry, it was all incredible. And it was my birthday the Tuesday after. *L*

So a huge upside-down Aussie THANK YOU to the band and everyone around them that allowed them to come back after the postponement. I know lots of bands wouldn't have bothered, and I think we all appreciated that U2 DID come back, from the bottom of our hearts. :heart: :heart:

And thank you, too, for reminding me why, and how much I love U2's music. I had actually forgotten. More fool me. :der: :)

:applaud: :applaud: :applaud:

Phoenix (Glendale) 4/15/05 was my first U2 show, and ohhh, was it a show.
(then came LA 11/2/05, then came f-a-n-d-o-m, haha, and Honolulu 12/9/06...)

Thank you, U2. You are *love*. Most of your fans seem to be as well. :)

Back
Top Bottom