Testament to HTDAAB's Strength - Upcoming Tour

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mark Freedman

War Child
I think this is the first U2 album where I'm exclusively looking forward to the tour for. In other words, if they play nothing but most of this album, I really don't care what else they bring back, old, recent, or otherwise.

Before other tours, I'm hoping they play this old track or that old track, or keep playing this or that favorite.

But I guess this is a testament to the new album that I just don't really care right now.

Even Streets.

oooooooooooooh got to have streets, ultimate jumping up and down song

ZeroDude said:
oooooooooooooh got to have streets, ultimate jumping up and down song

Agreed. Streets is the epitomy of what a U2 show is all about. Big idea. Big heart. And it shrinks the arena to the point where the audience is one.

But I know this album is going to translate to the stage very well.

Yeah, well, guess you're right. Ya gotta have Streets. Wonder if one of the new songs will lead into it?

i hear ya mark. at this point they could play the entire album and walk off stage and i'd be happy.

then the next day i'd be pissed.:angry:

Why are we always talking about "gotta play this old song, blah blah blah..." when it should really be about the new songs, and what they haven't played before live?

I agree, Mark. I cant wait to hear some of these songs live and how come to life on tour. I dont see some of these songs getting better, but I definetly want to hear "Miracle Drug' maybe Edge can extend his solo, vertigo is only 3:00, maybe they can do something with that. Can't wait.

Back
Top Bottom