tension on the board....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
U2dork said:
Did I hear something about groping going on in this thread?
:hyper:

In this thread and all over the forum...

It's%20gettin'%20hot%20in%20here_JPG.jpg

can i just say that in london this summer i got the most thorough airport groping i have ever had in my life...and in dublin i had to do a "full body xray." you stand in front of a large screen and the guard says, "ok, i want you to put your left arm behind your head...now turn your hips this way...good, good..." the only thing they were missing was a fan to blow my hair.

looking "ethnic" blows :madspit:

ruffian said:
can i just say that in london this summer i got the most thorough airport groping i have ever had in my life...and in dublin i had to do a "full body xray." you stand in front of a large screen and the guard says, "ok, i want you to put your left arm behind your head...now turn your hips this way...good, good..." the only thing they were missing was a fan to blow my hair.

looking "ethnic" blows :madspit:

As the comic above shows, the groping is selective... they just pick the pretty girls and grope them... so you should feel honored. :wink:

Tough job, I must say.

dark hair/olive skin=terrorist in northern european countries, i swear.

well, the only benefit is i got my monthly breast-exam taken care of by the burly (female) guard. but she didn't make eye contact or whisper anything sweet to me :sad:

:hug: my poor Yimou. You've been violated in countless ways...

i'm just here for a second, but later i'll come back and help you regain your honor.

To get the cheapest airfare I sometimes fly 2 different airlines and have one way tickets. The one way ticket is an automatic grope session. When I was in Ft Lauderdale last they asked me if I'd rather be taken to a private room to be searched and scanned. :|

Hell no! I want to be searched in public where there are witnesses, not in a back room.

I fully understand why they search but why would they want to take people to a back room. :huh:

WildHoneyAlways said:
To get the cheapest airfare I sometimes fly 2 different airlines and have one way tickets. The one way ticket is an automatic grope session. When I was in Ft Lauderdale last they asked me if I'd rather be taken to a private room to be searched and scanned. :|

Hell no! I want to be searched in public where there are witnesses, not in a back room.

I fully understand why they search but why would they want to take people to a back room. :huh:

:ohmy:

Well, the statements of two very pretty ladies in a row confirms the theory that airport security personnel only do a more 'careful' job when a pretty lady is the one to be 'searched'.

16.gif

ruffian said:
:hug: my poor Yimou. You've been violated in countless ways...

i'm just here for a second, but later i'll come back and help you regain your honor.

Ruffian to the rescue :hug:

We need a plan,, A solid plan that will make me look like a heterosexual stud :sad: .. I am counting on you.

Last edited:
WildHoneyAlways said:

:lmao:

neutral said:
:flirt:

Whatever ruffian did it must be working. :ohmy:

oh don't worry Yimou. The word is out, and the women all over interference are all over you :sexywink:

nothing like a minor homosexual scandal to drive the women crazy!

U2@NYC said:

Well, the statements of two very pretty ladies in a row confirms the theory that airport security personnel only do a more 'careful' job when a pretty lady is the one to be 'searched'.

I wanna be an airport security guard....:wink:

KhanadaRhodes said:

and i'd want to mod it!! i mean...:shifty:

:ohmy: There would not be much to mod anyway...

Yimou, be careful, these girls can be all over of you and even become obsessive stockers... :yikes: It happens to me all the time... :D

We all want to be in airport security... this Friday I am getting on a plane and will see if they let me grope the female security guards for a change... :wink:

Pablo, have a great trip to Argentina if I don't see you before you leave :wave:

Happy groping of the security guards. If that doesn't work out, you can always come back here and grope Yimou. He's the interference sacrificial lamb :wink:

ruffian said:

Happy groping of the security guards. If that doesn't work out, you can always come back here and grope Yimou. He's the interference sacrificial lamb :wink:

:sigh:

ruffian said:
Pablo, have a great trip to Argentina if I don't see you before you leave :wave:

Thanks, I will try to post before the end of the week :wave:

:heterosexualmanhugwithgroping:

Hmmm, groping Yimou does not sound as tempting... nothing personal, though... I am sure Jami wants you all for herself. :wink:

:heterosexualmanhugwithoutgroping:

Its ok U2@NYC,, I dont feel like being groped by a guy :happy:

:HeterosexualmanhugWITHOUTgroping:

yimou said:
Its ok U2@NYC,, I dont feel like being groped by a guy :happy:

:HeterosexualmanhugWITHOUTgroping:

Same to you my friend.

What are you doing up in the wee hours? :ohmy:

Go to bed! Otherwise, you will be tired when neutral and Dr. Ruffian grope you tomorrow... :D

U2@NYC said:

Same to you my friend.

What are you doing up in the wee hours? :ohmy:

Go to bed! Otherwise, you will be tired when neutral and Dr. Ruffian grope you tomorrow... :D

I am up because i am preparing myself to be groped ;)

Back
Top Bottom