tension on the board....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
neutral said:

popcorn.gif

I love this guy!

He's cute.

yimou said:

Where are you going big boy? :flirt:

:yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes:

yimou, will you please stop wearing that leather gear and leather hat and stop chasing me around on this board?? :uhoh:

:wink:

:hug: poor Yimou...I don't think he planned on things taking that turn. It's ok...I'm supportive of your relationship with U2Man :up:

ruffian said:
:hug: poor Yimou...I don't think he planned on things taking that turn. It's ok...I'm supportive of your relationship with U2Man :up:

And now Neutral deleted the :happy:,,, But i can still it when i close my eyes :scream:

( Jami, you have a :up: sense of humor,, You should have kept it there :lmao: )

sure Neutral.

*inside broadcast: banned members, for informational purposes only. Neutral, for making insinuations about Yimous sexuality and for posting smilieys in a suggestive sequence. One was upside down and we have no idea what that means, nor will we speculate.

May be reinstated if Crimes Against the People cease.*

:lmao:

ruffian said:
sure Neutral.

*inside broadcast: banned members, for informational purposes only. Neutral, for making insinuations about Yimous sexuality and for posting smilieys in a suggestive sequence. One was upside down and we have no idea what that means, nor will we speculate.

:drool:

U2Man said:
HEY! I wanna see the smiley neutral posted. I can't see it!

It was a very clever smiley combination of the :hmm: and :happy: But the smilies were placed in a slightly,,,, well not very flattering way FOR ME :lmao:

Neutral,, You are breaking my heart but thats what i get for being a little bit too "girlish" in my comments to U2Man.

A lesson learned,,

:mad:

i'll ban ALL of you! i have the power of Neutral at my fingertips.

mwahahaha!
:evil:

Back
Top Bottom