tension on the board....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
has there been groping without ME involved?? :ohmy:

*squeezes into the middle of Pablo and Yimou*
:D

yimou's up way past his bedtime and pablo never comes out to play at night. i'm so utterly confused.

Last edited:
There have been no groping at all,, I have retired from all this groping With men

:heterosexualwomanhugwithasuggestivegropeattheend:

:shh: don't tell Pablo you've given him up.

:ohmy:

:shifty:

i kinda liked it. :sexywink:

how many days till Chicago????? :hyper: :hyper: and then...you know what in October....

ruffian said:
:heterosexualwomanhugwithasuggestivegropeattheend:

:shh: don't tell Pablo you've given him up.

:lmao: Damn it Ruffian,, Pablo knows i do not grope guys

I just groped you and you didn´t even noticed. Thats how good i am at this groping thing... But i DO NOT GROPE MEN Anymore ... I repeat,, I do not grope men

:wink:

:lmao:

oh, i felt it, but i was momentarily distracted by the groping rebekah gave me...and i was trying to play it cool with you, baby :sexywink:

kellyo, it's ok. we all needed to come up for air anyway. i'm at a bunch in the fall--toronto, chicago, philadelphia, pittsburgh, las vegas, atlanta, and i'm getting too embarrassed to keep naming the rest. Starsgoblue and I will be together in Philadelphia for a lecture and reception with Bono :love: :love: :heart: :hyper:

:drool:
i'm totally gonna grope him. if that fails, i'll grope starsgoblue

:drool:
i'm totally gonna grope him. if that fails, i'll grope starsgoblue [/B]

It's always good to have a back up plan.

I'm going to Chicago on 9/21 and MSG on 10/11. I get a kick out of knowing other interlanders will be there - although I probably won't get a chance to meet anyone since I won't be in the GA line. I'm going with my husband because he has lots of frequent flyer miles - not because he has my level of U2 devotion.

too bad we won't see you in the GA (actually you would not want to see me...i can't speak for anyone else, but i'm always unshowered and have been sleeping with my face pressed against the concrete. not a good look. :no: ) but enjoy the show...and really, i don't think there are many people in the non-blue-crack world who have our level of U2 devotion.

kellyahern said:

:lol:

I think you're right about the tour DTs :crack:

maybe we need just a little love in
7b118424.jpg

:wink::kiss:
oh my god I love that picture!
I think I am seriously depressed (well, mildly seriously, but very anxious to boot) about how long it'll be til next show. I also thought I was going to see them in Chicago again but that looks bloody off, so will have to wait til a month later in detroit. I will post in the trade section I think to see if anyone wants my good back of stage club view pair for a single decent tix to 10/25 detroit. this makes me very sad. i just don't get the happy fan vibe somhow from what I'm seeing on detroit show buzz, but can't really make this middle of the week sojourn to chi-town...

to try and come off as a happier camper, even if they change little, or change a lot and it doesn't quite flow as they'd like it, I just feel this vibe that they've done so much with their tour this year. it's not the cathartic elevation thing,which I missed anyhow and can only relieve historically, but in these fucked up times we live in they have designed a really fantastic reflection, plead for change and aesthetically spot-on production. They're capturing a lot of the vertiginous shit we all see and feel, from the ridiculous heights some have climbed to, making the very ground beneath seem untenable, to the albeit more mature punkrock response to that crap, to a reminder of all the unsolved problems with a plea and a prayer that we can get back to the realer stuff.
cheers all...

Last edited:
:angry: i'm not at all happy about being thrown out of the other thread so unceremoniously. i barely had time to pack my things.

:lmao: god, i wondered where they went.

btw, rosa, you need to come to Bono's lecture October 21...

i'm just sayin...

Back
Top Bottom