Tampa Setlist Watch & Party Part 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I like this better than the Zooropa version of Dirty Day.

Nevermind...I didn't realize that the tracklisting is in my iTunes.

GibsonGirl said:
God Part II just isn't God Part II without "GET BUSYYYYY!"

Hang on, I'm on crack. That's not what he says! :huh: Is it? It's late, and I can't be bothered to check.

GibsonGirl said:

Hang on, I'm on crack. That's not what he says! :huh: Is it? It's late, and I can't be bothered to check.

There is at least one performance where he says that, yes.

just got back from the show. What a fu$%$% rockin show. sucks they took out electric co. and miracle drug. Bono also messed up in the bridge of lapoe(he tripped over his words)

once i heard the opening of the first time i almost cried.(because there would be no zoo station, mama ,mama, mama mama).

Last edited:
oh, and Axver, the rumor of "The Wanderer" was stirring while I was at Staples Center, so that would be 11/2. Unless the recording took place the day before, but either way, those rumors were around the beginning of November, aka LOS ANGELES :rockon:

Just got home.Tampa rocked....of all the FL shows, Miami 2 was The best....by far. Was glad to hear the First Time , though. Good night, all...

Lila64 said:
oh, and Axver, the rumor of "The Wanderer" was stirring while I was at Staples Center, so that would be 11/2. Unless the recording took place the day before, but either way, those rumors were around the beginning of November, aka LOS ANGELES :rockon:

I thought it was the second but couldn't remember for sure. Thanks!

I'm really sorry I didn't text last night, I gave Lila my dad's number by mistake, and not my number

I wasn't thinking, my number has the same 1st 3 digits, and not the last 4

I'm such an idiot

:( I hope I didn't disappoint anyone

*I think they used the Miami footage during One*

Last edited:
Axver said:
There is at least one performance where he says that, yes.
He says it before the whole band comes in on the Hard Metal Dance Mix too.

Back
Top Bottom