Tampa Setlist Watch and Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Axver

Vocal parasite
Today's the day of the third and final concert in Florida, and we should have a text source for this one! Finally, Florida will not fail the setlist parties.

So, what will be played tonight? With the re-introduction of UTEOTW and MW and the uncertainty surrounding the encore, it's not as certain what a one-show city will receive as it has been previously. Will there be a Boy set? Will there be a Zoocore? Will there be acoustic material? Will Bad close?

Time will tell. For now, enjoy!

hi
random question, does anyone know if there is a way to change my computer setting to display only in black and white?

sami0201 said:

:rockon:

MW was so :censored: awesome at Miami 1, I was totally not expecting that!! :love: :drool: :hyper:

I may have to download this :hmm:

I'm all pumped up with a Mysterious Ways listening marathon (which involves two studio versions, 8 remixes, a String Quartet tribute and 4 live versions) :love:

:wave: Tim

I :love: MW :dance:

here's a beach pic of the boys from Miami I believe:
miamibeach.jpg

Hey folks, gorma will be broadcasting Walk The Line, the Johnny Cash special featuring U2. It's on in about 25 minutes and you can connect to the stream at http://live.g0rman.com:8000 which can be played on iTunes, WinAmp, or any other program that supports streaming. Not sure if gorman will be broadcasting anything before the show, just sounds like what's on TV at the moment.

He will be recording the show and posting audio for those who miss it.

hola!

No word yet from our LemonM source... hope he wasn't pulling our collective legs the other nite...damn kids :wink:

The other place :shifty: doesn't have a broadcast or source...

timothius said:
Am I the only one whose iTunes Most 100 Played Songs features Gorman's Stream? :reject:

I listen on WinAmp, so I've no worries here!

I'm glad I got sick this afternoon. Now I get to stay home and watch the Johnny Cash special instead of going to a meeting :wink:

For anyone who's interested, MTV has Keane live at the Hard Rock Cafe. I'm hopping between that and CBS

I guess it would help if I turned the volume ON on Gorman's stream :huh:

I tried texting LemonMacphisto twice, and I just got a message back saying "wrong number". A joke? For real? No source? Time to start banning kids!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom