Tampa Setlist Watch and Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
SETLIST:

1. City Of Blinding Lights
2. Vertigo
3. Elevation
4. Mysterious Ways
5_1_102.gif

FlyYourKite said:

Damn! I was too slow. Thanks anyway though! :happy: :up:

I'm closing my connection out, so you should have a spot to hop on. I should get some homework done, and as fun as City of Blinding Lights (Because There's A Train Coming Down the Tunnel Mix) is, I should really go and do something quasi-productive.

Intersting placement of Mysterious Ways. I like that more Achtung Baby songs are moving back into the setlist, since they were great when I heard them in the spring. But, I hate to see the Boy songs have to go. The Electric Co. has been a tour highlight for me.

BonoIsMyMuse said:
Intersting placement of Mysterious Ways. I like that more Achtung Baby songs are moving back into the setlist, since they were great when I heard them in the spring. But, I hate to see the Boy songs have to go. The Electric Co. has been a tour highlight for me.

Axver suggested UTEOTW --> Electric Co. the other day. I think that would be a good compromise between AB and Boy songs.

The St. Pete Times Forum is such a great place to see a show. I actually thought about flying down for this show, because there isn't a bad seat in the place. I saw a show there when I lived in Florida a few years ago. I was way in the back, but I still had a great view.

Now is the part where I admit it was a Jimmy Buffett show. Don't tell.

I'm glad Vegas 2 was the benchmark for so much of what is being done now with the concert. And that's so nice! I was there, and I liXed it alot! :drool: /bragging

This setlist rules so far...too bad there's no Electric Co. though. Can't wait to see what else comes up.

BonoIsMyMuse said:
The St. Pete Times Forum is such a great place to see a show. I actually thought about flying down for this show, because there isn't a bad seat in the place. I saw a show there when I lived in Florida a few years ago. I was way in the back, but I still had a great view.

Now is the part where I admit it was a Jimmy Buffett show. Don't tell.

for you:
icon_margarita4.gif

And I'm still waiting for QueenBee to fess up, or maybe be demoted to princess :grumpy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom