Tampa Setlist Watch and Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
jon_lemire said:
The "Bible and a gun" line is a great line, but it doesn't surprise me at all that Bono would change it to something more upbeat in a posthumous tribute to Cash.
\

if you shout...i really think this is the reason the line was changed, although i agree with you that the song is better with it

pattip2000 said:

Ok, right click on the desktop and go to properties, then click on the "Appearence" tab. Just below the preview that shows the current color scheme, there are three dropdown menus. Change the first one to "Windows Classic Style" then change the second one to one of the High Contrast settings. There are four of them and you can pick the one that best suits your needs.

Also, on the third dropdown list is the option to change the font size. If you're having trouble seeing things, this may help as well (I know it does for me).

Theres also another way to make fonts bigger if you're interested, but it's a tad more complicated.

Man, I can't wait to get home and hear the Wanderer from all your comments. :hyper:
I still have 15 minutes left here.:(

Lila, (hi I am delurking here!!) Where did you get the pix of Bono and Edge on the beach? I was there the other day and saw the whole thing --- AMAZING!! ---. I was in such shock that I only got a few pictures (I'll try to upload them), but most are awful.

Harbinger

THANK YOU so much, its much better now. if you could just fix my eyes……

Queen Bee said:

Windows: Go to shoutcast.com and download the server and be a DJ plugins for Winamp. Read the text files after installing it for instructions on how to run it.

Mac: No idea :happy:

QB are you using Winamp with Windows??

Lila64 said:
Addisons - picture was posted at u2.com (zootopia)

Can I play an .shn file? (Re: Wanderer). :help:

Do you have winamp?

I'd have converted it to mp3, but my mp3 encoder ran out of trial time :)

Then someone asked for hi-quality, so i figured i'd just "shorten" it.

Lila64 said:
Addisons - picture was posted at u2.com (zootopia)

Can I play an .shn file? (Re: Wanderer). :help:

I couldn't a while ago when I found some .shn's and had to download a converter to change them back into mp3s cuz I was too stupid to find out of there was an easier way. So beats the heck out of me.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom