T-minus 24 hours until Toronto setlist party and 3rd leg kickoff...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I've taken a "I shall remain immune to bitching" vow prior to my return to interference. We shall see if said vow holds up.

Also, notice my restraint regarding baseball talk so far, I've not brought it up, unless this now counts as me bringing it up. Damn.

heres one for Wild & Chiz:
9.gif

I'm not in L.A. County NSW, so I missed the outtage. Although my supplier's site is down :mad:

No spoken words said:
I've taken a "I shall remain immune to bitching" vow prior to my return to interference. We shall see if said vow holds up.

Also, notice my restraint regarding baseball talk so far, I've not brought it up, unless this now counts as me bringing it up. Damn.

Let me know if you want to know where the good food stands are at the Cell. I can actually tell you what section they are located at. :reject: [/endbaseball]

WildHoneyAlways said:

Let me know if you want to know where the good food stands are at the Cell. I can actually tell you what section they are located at. :reject: [/endbaseball]

Please do tell me, that's be great....if you send me another Chicago related PM, maybe include it there?

Thanks for your help, you've been awesome!

It's a good one WildHoneyAlways, ain't it :yes:

Think I'm off to shower... got a show to attend. Hope the power outtage in L.A. was just a fluke. Hate for it to ruin my evening! :mad:

:wink:

Back
Top Bottom