T-minus 24 hours until Toronto setlist party and 3rd leg kickoff...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hello NSW :wave: Nice to see you again. :)

And yes, VP is going to more shows. She's going to all the Toronto shows and I know she has tickets for Chicago 9/20, not sure about the 21st. :shrug:

daygloeyes2 said:
Hello NSW :wave: Nice to see you again. :)

And yes, VP is going to more shows. She's going to all the Toronto shows and I know she has tickets for Chicago 9/20, not sure about the 21st. :shrug:

That's great, I'll be at 9/20, too. I'm glad she is seeing them so many times, good for her!

No spoken words said:

That's great, I'll be at 9/20, too. I'm glad she is seeing them so many times, good for her!

hey hey, look who it is :wave:

WildHoneyAlways said:

:shifty:

Ya know....I may be able to help you with that.

:shifty:

:lol: History is my favorite subject. (And I'm not just saying that because I might be in the presence of a history teacher ;) )

ruffian said:
it's the love-fest before the bickering :heart:

Less love, more drama! :love: *pops popcorn*

I like history, too, for the record, and I'm not just saying that to suck up to any history teachers in here.

Chip, glad you are well.

There is bitching? I've not read it as of yet, maybe I'm selectively reading entries in here.

No spoken words said:
I like history, too, for the record, and I'm not just saying that to suck up to any history teachers in here.

Chip, glad you are well.

There is bitching? I've not read it as of yet, maybe I'm selectively reading entries in here.

Must be indeed. I told you people noticed your absence! Welcome back :hug:

Goodnight to those overseas who were leaving. Sleep tight :giggle:

No spoken words said:

Oh, don't read it. I've tried to stay away but it keeps sucking me back in. It's a total train wreck. Last night it was all good. I go to bed, all is well. When I read this morning I wanted to start slapping some people stupid. :angry:

But all is well in here. :wink:

beau2ifulday said:
oh yeah, there's bitching-a-plenty.

;)

There's always set list bitching, just meant that I'd not yet read any in this thread. I can bitch about the power outage we had today if we need some bitching right now.

Thanks DG :hug: - a new addition this afternoon!
As much as I want to hang around, i've got school tomorrow and need to get some sleep. Have a great setlist party :wave:

Back
Top Bottom