T - 1 hr. admission.com (Montreal tix) already overcrowded?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I really hope things get sorted out for you guys. :( I was going to try for Montreal, but all the sites I was directed were in French.

WTF?!?!? I can't even get the page to load. I'm getting a 'Page Cannot Be Displayed' error. :help:

ok, NOW i'm getting this:

"We are now at the maximum number of users.
Please try again in a few minutes."

:scream:

I think everyone expected Mtl to be really difficult...that's a huge market for only one show.

Site attack !!!

We are trying with 3 computers hitting without pause since the opening .. . not much result.

At this time, I give up. No more tickets for sure, one hour later.

Too late, too bad

I just got in.....filled in credit card info for 2 GA (shaking so badly as I did it) got to the next screen (6 minutes to complete purchase!!!!) clicked purchase to confirm and now it's been saying Connected to admission.com for 14 minutes -- I was soooo close. Gotta love the internet.

^ sorry to hear this trashdaveed.

i've been trying to access the site for over an hour now, with no luck.

i can't even get on to see if they've added another show.

this is just gross. :|

How you all Canucks put up with this admission.com crap is beyond me. It make TicketBastard in the States look like a well oiled rocket ship. I had 3 computers on high speed conncection starting 15 minutes before the presale even got started and took a 1/2 hour just to get in. After 45 minutes I was lucky enough to get to a spot where I could search shows to see they had added a show for Monday night. After pulling 3 tickets, I could not move forward without the page not found window coming up and having to go back. Now I see why they give you 8 minutes to complete the transaction (you need it waiting on their worthless site). Eventually after 4 tries (hell my credit card will proabably have 4 or 5 charges) I managed to get to the order confirm page and hit purchase.

Contrast that to TicketBastard in Milwaukee where I pulled up an order screen, got 2 GA's to come up and was done in less than 5 minutes. Never again will I bitch about TicketBastard, and if I do, someone mention the word Admission.com.

Try hitting the tours tab on the too busy try again screen. When you get the pop up window, hit Montreal and you'll get direct to a search for God knows what. Hit new search and plug in U2. This did not help for the Saturday show, but at least I got past that stupid screen and could find the added date.

I managed one ticket for section 107, which is behind the stage and expensive, but I don't care, I'M SEEING U2.

I hope you guys get tickets too. :(

U2WOJO said:
ANother tip is you can open multiple windows (unlike tikcetmaster) and pull different tickets on each of the windows at the same time.

i haven't been able to access tickets on ANY of the windows i've opened up. :angry:

Hit tours tab on too bust screen. Montreal on the pop up window that then comes up. the hit home (upper left). then hit purchase under u2. And good luck getting into the ticketing system from there.

thanks U2WOJO. :up:

i'm getting locked out altogether here. 'cannot find server', 'page cannot be displayed' - argh!

i'm thinking of packing it in. :(

No success at all with admission.com I lost 4 backstage tickets. Impossible to confirm the transaction. But I had succes through the phone!!! for only 1 ticket for the second show.

I'm back to 'We are now at the maximum number of users.
Please try again in a few minutes.' :mad:

i must say, this is an admirable waste of time.

Yeah, Admission sucks. I think this gives a better chance for people at ticket outlets, however, and I think a lot of people did this today, that's where all the tickets went. My friend went at an outlet 1 hour away from Montreal (hoping there would be less people), got there at 6am and was 20th in line. He got nosebleeds by the time he got to the counter, and then about 5 minutes after they announced the second show.

Last night there were people lining up at the Bell Centre already.

The fact that the internet site is crap means that tickets are not sold as fast as in other cities, which is not a bad thing in a way.

But yeah, it sucks, I tried on the website and phone all morning and got nothing.

Back
Top Bottom