Sydney III Setlist & Watch Party ?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Its pretty loud!!! My ears only stopped ringing today!!! But they did that snippet on Saturday so I guess it was easy to identify

:)

gorman said:
Wow, you can identify snippets from 10 minutes away? How friggin' loud is that show? :)

:lol:

When I was about 6, Gun And Roses were playing about half an hour away, and we could still hear them from our house! :crazy:

Hey guys!!! This is my first watch party...was at Sydney I and II so I'm pretty interested to see what they play tonight.

I WILL FOLLOW!!!! Sorry to see UTEOTW go tho....

1. City Of Blinding Lights
2. Vertigo / Pump It Up (snippet)
3. Elevation / Spinning Around (snippet)
4. I Will Follow
5. New Year's Day
6. Beautiful Day / Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band (snippet) / Blackbird (snippet)
7. I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
8. Angel Of Harlem :dance:
9. Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own / No Regrets (snippet)
10. Love & Peace Or Else
11. Sunday Bloody Sunday
12. Bullet The Blue Sky

I wonder where BAD/MW will go?

MW somewhere in the ZOO encore, BAD to end the night?

I wonder if the show will go 24-25 songs since they have a couple days off afterward?

U2FanPeter said:
I wonder where BAD/MW will go?

MW somewhere in the ZOO encore, BAD to end the night?

I wonder if the show will go 24-25 songs since they have a couple days off afterward?

:hmm:

Maybe Drop Kite and Have Bad Close

Mysterious Ways Nudged in between The Fly and With Or Without You.

Its the 3rd Night...So it could be the longest.

I think Sydney's 3 shows are more mixed than New Yorks 20,000 shows last October.

Oh wow! I've been dying to get online to see what they are playing tonight! I Will Follow!!! I bet everyone there tonight is pleased with that! :up:

I must have had crappy hearing to start with. My husband, mum and sisters all had ringing in their ears after the shows. I was at Sydney I and II and had no ringing and no difference in hearing after either show! :eyebrow:

1. City Of Blinding Lights
2. Vertigo / Pump It Up (snippet)
3. Elevation / Spinning Around (snippet)
4. I Will Follow
5. New Year's Day
6. Beautiful Day / Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band (snippet) / Blackbird (snippet)
7. I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
8. Angel Of Harlem :dance:
9. Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own / No Regrets (snippet)
10. Love & Peace Or Else
11. Sunday Bloody Sunday
12. Bullet The Blue Sky / Hands That Built America (snippet) When Johnny Comes Marching Home Again (snippet)
13. Miss Sarajevo

Ok, last setlist post from me. ENJOY :hug: :wave:

Hawkmoon26969 said:

Thanks!! hiya!!

btw regarding the above posts, I know I'm a little behind here - are MW and Bad confirmed for tonight or something?

if so HOLY CRAP!!!!

Not Quite Confirmed.

But they Soundchecked IWF (??), MW and Bad Today.

And I Will Follow has already appeared in the Setlist.

Oh gee, if they play Bad tonight, I will be absolutely kicking myself for not buying tix for tonight! I was very very tempted to buy tix when I realised there were still some available!

Back
Top Bottom