Suicide Watch: Anybody Else in LA Who Didn't Try to Get Into Rehearsal?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

lancerla

The Fly
I hate myself today. I listened to the bullshit about nobody w/o a ticket getting in and didn't go down there. Congrats to those who did.

Should I use a gun or just drive off a cliff?

kennerado said:
Apparently U2 didnt let in industry people so imagine how pissed they were.

That actually does make me feel a little better. Glad you guys enjoyed the show.

I was at the taping for Farm Club, that USA show they were on for ATYCLB. We could have grabbed Bono we so close. I guess karma has it's way of spreading out great freebies.

I spent the day at Venice beach with a friend and decided to swing by the Sports arena on the way home just to see what there was to see. This was about 5:30. We saw everyone standing in line and thought it was all the fans that won tickets from the radio station! I didn't even think to park the car and go up and ASK about possibly getting in.....dammit! :mad:

kennerado said:
Apparently U2 didnt let in industry people so imagine how pissed they were.

i was SHOCKED to see there were less than 50 people who werent radio station winners or fan let in from outside

usually these things are filled with 100 fans and 1000 insiders

Good for you guys with the perserverence. It pays off, especially as long as you aren't obnoxious, and just show that you are a great fan, and get in line. It's worked for me at M&G's as I put on here a few days ago. Congratulations, because that will be something you'll remember forever.

Kind of annoyed with myself for not going down there but I'll be in San Diego on Monday for the full concert experience... but still...

:banghead: :grumpy:

How pissed off do you guys think I am. I fricking live right around the sports arena, had been there thursday night got two autographs(Edge & Adam). Drove by friday night after getting something to eat and scope out the scene, just to see Bono signing autographs and taking pic's. I was furious!!!! Besides, I was in sandals and shorts & I didn't have the book that I had gotten the other autographs on. Now, I find out that they let people in for free, FREE!!!!!!!! When I have spent a fortune just to see them at Arrowhead & Staples. FUCK! I'll never forget how stupid I was to let this go to waste. It was right in my back yard and didn't take advantage...... ;-(

Back
Top Bottom