Streaming Tonight's DC Show

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
u2wedge said:

this is how some may picture him tonight:

gorman.gif

okay... i'll quit it with the pictures...

LOL!

Just a quick note... ramblin rose is arriving about 15 minutes later than expected, which means the soundcheck will also be 15 minutes later. So, about 30 minutes from now.

From here on out, I'll be posting updates in the setlist party thread.

rafmed said:
Is it possible that one can serve as mirror using winamp and shoutcast to allow more ppl to listen?

I think so actually. You'd need a Shoutcast server setup. Basically, you'd play my stream, and use that as the source for your own. There's an "official" way to do this through the server configuration on my side, but that'd require me to restart the Shoutcast server.

Yeah, there will be silence for a bit. We'll do a soundcheck in about 10 minutes with the opening band. After that (which will only last for a few minutes), you'll hear more silence until U2 comes on.

Exiting stuff... It seems like the recording volume is a bit high atm gorman, but I'll guess we'll hear that for shure when the sound kicks in...

If this works, we should all share recommended iTunes Equalizer settings. I have often improved quality of broadcasts like this very much by choosing the right equalizer settings....

I hope this is a glimpse of the future setlist partys!

*hi, I can't come to the phone right now...* hehe ... at least we hear SOMETHING----:wink:

WTG Gorman!! Absolute genius!!!:rockon:

If the quality of her phone reception is anything close to the voicemail and ringer, this should be above average for a cell phone broadcast.

I opened the stream in Itunes but I don't hear anything. :( I can only stay connected for a little while anyway.

This is awesome! The sound may not be great, but it's awesome knowing what's going on there tonight and getting the setlist first hand! Thanks!!

kakvox said:
How do you open the stream in itunes?? :sad:

Nevermind, I got it!!! thanks

I still don't get it. I've got my iTunes open...now what?

<-- just found out what a USB plug was two weeks ago

:sad:

Back
Top Bottom