Streamin' DC Part 2!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
go to paltalk.com . you have to join up and download the software and then join the room by browsing the groups.

Lila64 said:

You'll be on opposite ends of the arena, Loge-wise. Maybe you should give gorman your number in case rose's cellphone doesn't survive the whole show. A backup source per se. :hmm:

by the way - nice seat! Rose's seat/section last night was in a sweet spot as well. I'd be paying like $1000 to get either of your seats in L.A. :mad:

Sure, will do.

I know, these are probably the best seats I ever scored for a U2 show... :drool: :drool:

Off to home to get ready.... :rockon:

timothius said:
:faint:

Thanks Gorman, yet again!

:hyper: *lines up to hopefully be one of the lucky 64 to be scanned into Gorman's Streaming Ellipse* :hyper:

:hyper:

If I get in and can take a friend, I'll pull you in little buddy... :wink:

hubby's response was: scoot over and make way for the elders. Now scoot! :giggle:

Last edited:
Hooray. A repeat of yesterday. Awesome. I may have to do this for the 2 Vegas shows I'm going too. Free nights and weekends here too. But I'm not sure where to keep the phone, do you just put it on a the seat or what? Cuz wouldn't all the jumping around make noise for the listeners?

Rose & Gorman are the "Sweetest Things!" Drove to DC from SC with my Dad in tow for last night's show...and now I get to re-live it via tonight's show on SHOUTcast...
:hyper:

Back
Top Bottom