still waiting...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mags

Babyface
I booked tickets to the Brisbane show and was due to fly from South Africa to visit family in Brisbane-cousins I had grown up with and very close to and who now live in Aus. My brother was to accompany me as he has never been to Aus and would be meeting some of the family for the first time in 25 years! I was devastated by the postponement as I know that the band have no plans of coming to South Africa. Do understand though that there is a crisis but the waiting is killing me. Sometimes I feel that I should have proceeded with my trip as there is no guarantee that I will be able to coordinate another trip with my brother. Love the band too much to jump ship now. May be my last chance to see them live as they did not bring Elevation to South Africa. The sooner the dates are announced, the sooner plans can be made. A very disappointing thing to have happened in my life! I missed them when I was in Ireland by chance for the second Going Home concert in 2001. Will I never get to see the band who to me are what the Beatles were to the sixties generation? :(

Back
Top Bottom