Stay Cool My Babies.... - Page 2 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Your Blue Room > U2 Vertigo Tour Central 2004 / 2005 / 2006 Archive > General Tour Discussions
Click Here to Login

Old 01-25-2005, 02:19 PM   #16
The Fly

Local Time: 03:31 PM
Re: Stay Cool My Babies....

Quote:
Originally posted by Shawn Bonneau
Okay everyone, take a deep breath and just CHILL THE FUCK OUT!! Yes, ticktermaster.com made a hudge fuck up, but complaining isn't going to do us any good. Offering advice to fans is a good thing, but argueing and finger pointing will do nothing. Blaming Paul for these actions is not fair to him at all. Flaming the lads is unfair as well. For anyone who timed out while using their code, Ticketmaster has announced that they can re-due this if they do it correctly. Now every chill out... We have other chances... Things will work out. We're talking about U2 here. They are probably right on top of things as we speak.

SMB
oh well, i'll add mine... feck off... this is a sham... prop was awesome and this is a complete and total cluster because U2 gave it over to TM and we all got boned by the scalpers

Old 01-25-2005, 02:21 PM   #17
Ody
Refugee

Local Time: 07:31 AM
I have been a Prop member for five years, and the best tickets I was offerred were $170 dollar 100 level on the other side of the arena from the stage (in LA.)

Those are the worst possible $170 tickets, so DirtyFrank, obviously you are wrong.

Old 01-25-2005, 02:29 PM   #18
The Fly

Re: Re: Stay Cool My Babies....

Quote:
Originally posted by hcmiller

oh well, i'll add mine... feck off... this is a sham... prop was awesome and this is a complete and total cluster because U2 gave it over to TM and we all got boned by the scalpers
The overall majority would disagree with you. And there's only been one other tour in the last five years. Everybody who wanted GA last tour got them. Everyone who wanted tix for Pop got good seats. Zoo TV it was even better.

They offered up a dozen premium tickets and then served a load of crap because they know that the real fans will lap it up.
Old 01-25-2005, 02:37 PM   #19
The Fly

Re: Re: Re: Stay Cool My Babies....

Quote:
Originally posted by lancerla

The overall majority would disagree with you. And there's only been one other tour in the last five years. Everybody who wanted GA last tour got them. Everyone who wanted tix for Pop got good seats. Zoo TV it was even better.

They offered up a dozen premium tickets and then served a load of crap because they know that the real fans will lap it up.
HUH?