St. Louis Setlist Watch, Stream, and Party - Part III

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Miroslava said:
Adam & Bono kissin' time!!! :hyper:

16.gif

LemonMacPhisto said:
The next song will be 'U Can't Touch This', with MC Hammer and Kanye West coming onstage

it will be the first time Kanye West and the janitor will perform with U2 on the same stage

Chuck Norris will roundhouse kick MC Hammer in the face, only to prove that only Chuck Norris can touch this

MC Hammer lives in the city where i work.. He got called into jury duty the other day...

cleazer said:
she might be listening to a different source...

I'm not, and I heard the starting notes. Sheesh :shrug:

and cleazer - if you missed my post earlier, that avatar is supposed to look like moi

Lila64 said:

I heard it start when I posted :madwife:
Damn kids :tsk:

Then just what are you listening to? :eyebrow:

Your post was up at least ten seconds before Streets kicked in. The crowd was still singing Pride's "oh oh oh oh".

:tsk: yourself.

Goodnight everyone, I’m not feeling too good. I keep randomly getting dizzy, is that something I should be worried about? If Nurse Chrissi wasn’t at the show I would ask her. Oh well, sleep fixes most problems right?
I hope you party people have a fun rest of the night. Maybe when I check back in the morning to see what happened it will still be going. Like the song that never ends, it will be the setlist part that never ends. Night

U2dork said:

We're in the deep south! This isn't supposed to happen here! Just the idea of ice and snow sends people into freak out mode. They all get in their cars and drive at the same time skidding and hitting everything they possibly can on their way to the grocery store to buy milk and bread.

But, yeah, the trees aren't used to it. I have a feeling I'll be kept up tonight by the sound of breaking limbs in the woods out back.

I know, I'm in LA (lower alabama) and some here think rain means drive faster.. sleet and possible snow means, drive much faster.. dumb asses :wink:

pattip2000 said:
Goodnight everyone, I’m not feeling too good. I keep randomly getting dizzy, is that something I should be worried about? If Nurse Chrissi wasn’t at the show I would ask her. Oh well, sleep fixes most problems right?
I hope you party people have a fun rest of the night. Maybe when I check back in the morning to see what happened it will still be going. Like the song that never ends, it will be the setlist part that never ends. Night

Maybe u need some fluids. Be careful! Hope u feel better.

pattip2000 said:

Goodnight...hope you feel better :(

Lila64 said:

I'm not, and I heard the starting notes. Sheesh :shrug:

and cleazer - if you missed my post earlier, that avatar is supposed to look like moi

I also know you were early for Elevation and Sunday Bloody Sunday.

Cleazer, it's not that it's a competition, it's just that someone shouldn't post a song until U2 are actually playing it, even though we all know it's coming.

Driving in blizzards :drool: in a car without 4WD (it's for pussies :wink: ) :drool: :drool: I had such fun in the whiteout (12 inches!!) the other day.

Lila64 said:
I was wondering about that. It's a cool pic! :yes:

snowbunny00774 said:
oh...it sounded like he did...I know I wasn't the only one who thought so...sorry:uhoh:

It's entirely possible you heard something but it might have been either the guy next to me or the guy I was with. We were commenting on his lack of the f-bomb during the show.
There were also a string of guys who were leaning over us to yell at an usher...maybe?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom