St. Louis Setlist Watch, Stream, and Party - Part III

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
catlhere said:

Yes he did. You're slippin Ax :wink:

I sure didn't hear it. The Johnny snippet ended and then it was quiet until Miss Sarajevo opened and Bono began his speech.

Where was it?

LemonMacPhisto said:
Hey guys, I got a really special pic of Mary J outside one of the venues, look!

carbonite6cb.jpg

:lmao: X10

Axver said:

I sure didn't hear it. The Johnny snippet ended and then it was quiet until Miss Sarajevo opened and Bono began his speech.

Where was it?
After the song was over, as usual.

We all heard it! :lol:

Axver said:

Where was it?

I heard it too... Maybe you turned down the stream for some Porcupine Tree or something :giggle:

Axver said:

Where was it?

After the Johnny. He said the "brave men and women of the US military" line. I heard "military" for sure, and everyone cheered.

cleazer said:
After the song was over, as usual.

We all heard it! :lol:

:lol:

It was dead silent for me, no dedication to hear. Did I lose it in a buffer or something? :huh:

sue4u2 said:

rut roh :wink: I west of you..(Al) we are suppose to have severe storms tonight.. then colder burrr

We're in the deep south! This isn't supposed to happen here! Just the idea of ice and snow sends people into freak out mode. They all get in their cars and drive at the same time skidding and hitting everything they possibly can on their way to the grocery store to buy milk and bread.

But, yeah, the trees aren't used to it. I have a feeling I'll be kept up tonight by the sound of breaking limbs in the woods out back.

fetch.dll

1. City Of Blinding Lights
2. Vertigo / She Loves You (Snippet)
3. Elevation
4. Gloria
5. I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For / In A Little While (Snippet)
6. Beautiful Day / Jesus Walks (Snippet) / Many Rivers To Cross (Snippet)
7. Original Of The Species
8. Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own / Torna A Surriento (Snippet)
9. Love & Peace Or Else
10. Sunday Bloody Sunday / Rock The Casbah (Snippet) / Jesus Walks (Snippet)
11. Bullet The Blue Sky / Hands That Built America (Snippet) / When Johnny Comes Marching Home (Snippet)
12. Miss Sarajevo
13. Pride (In The Name Of Love)
Pitnol-pillform.jpg

hey axver,

since your in NZ, can you go down the street and ask peter jackson for my $10 back for king kong. i won't charge him for the three hours of my life though.

PLEBA MOMENT!

Pic of Bono from Cleveland

yoda8sm.jpg

"mmm, tell me my dad would to off take those fucking sunglasses"

I should be going to bed now, have fallen so far behind in school due to U2 concerts and setlist parties :ohmy:

Let me check if there's going to be a massive snowstorm Thursday night and then I won't have an essay and math test :drool: and I can stay until 11:30 or something.

bridonohue said:
hey axver,

since your in NZ, can you go down the street and ask peter jackson for my $10 back for king kong. i won't charge him for the three hours of my life though.

:lmao:

I wish I was still in NZ. :sad: I'm currently across the Tasman in Australia. It'll be great to be back in the country when U2 are there.

LemonMacPhisto said:
PLEBA MOMENT!

yoda8sm.jpg

LMAO!!! Bono needs a visit to the spa maybe.

:lmao:

LemonMacPhisto said:
PLEBA MOMENT!

yoda8sm.jpg

The hands are about the same size :cute:

U2dork said:
We're in the deep south! This isn't supposed to happen here! Just the idea of ice and snow sends people into freak out mode. They all get in their cars and drive at the same time skidding and hitting everything they possibly can on their way to the grocery store to buy milk and bread.

But, yeah, the trees aren't used to it. I have a feeling I'll be kept up tonight by the sound of breaking limbs in the woods out back.
:lmao: i totally know what you mean. the same thing happens here whenever they predict - just predict!! - snow in the forecast. even if it's just flurries, of course this means we'll be without power for days and days :huh:

Zootlesque said:
damn :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom