St. Louis Setlist Watch, Stream, and Party - Part II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hallucination said:
Is this stream of gormans actually gonna let us hear the show??
Yes. But the quality won't be anywhere near as good.

GAH!!! Explorer died on me and all my windows closed. I'll upload God Part 2 (Hard Metal) again.

Windows=:down:

Got Philk? said:
Khanada or anyone, I would do anything for like 5 cds of live material that I don't have. Which would be a lot since I don't have much. If this could be arranged. I'd greatly appreciate it. ;) Thanks anyone who wants to help a brother out. :)
what concerts do you have? although all my stuff's mp3 sourced so if that's not your thing you may not want me to send you any of my stuff.

if i had a bigger hard drive i could keep flac files on here :sad:

U2Fanatic4ever
You are going to see Bono speak in February in DC? I'm going too, have you received your tickets yet?

Got Philk? said:
Khanada or anyone, I would do anything for like 5 cds of live material that I don't have. Which would be a lot since I don't have much. If this could be arranged. I'd greatly appreciate it. ;) Thanks anyone who wants to help a brother out. :)

I could help you out... :hmm: what kind of things are you talking about?

Axver said:

Because it's replaced with One Tree Hill in Auckland! :drool:

:hmm: I cant see One Tree Hill opening an encore. That would be to slow and they would incur the wrath of Chizip for that! :laugh: I see Mofo as opening the first encore if its done. :shrug:

Unfortunately Mofo could be one of those in a long line of songs the band works/worked on that never materializes at a show.

Axver said:

Because it's replaced with One Tree Hill in Auckland! :drool:

OMG WE'RE GONNA SEE ONE TREE HILL IN AUKLAND!!!:D

btw axver, do you have ga's or seats for ur shows?

Hi Diane & U2Dork :hug:
Hi Scottyt and snowbunny :wave:

Thai food Thora - sounds good (long as it's not curry! :yuck: )

And Hallucination - there must be some So.Californians attending the Portland show and driving up. Couldn't they pick up Miri's signs, or bring some as well? :hmm: Or if you buy me a roundtrip plane ticket and show ticket, I'll head to Kinko's and print whatever you want, LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom