St. Louis Setlist Watch, Stream, and Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
LemonMacPhisto said:

Have you seen those Wendy's "Where's the Beef" commercials from the '80s?

These old ladies are comparing burgers, and they have huge buns but small meat patties

and this lil old lady goes WHERE'S THE BEEF?!

and it's instant comedic gold, like an Institute set

:lol:

We don't even have Wendy's down here. Or more precisely, we do, but it sells ice cream!

I haven't heard any songs from any of the people you've mention :reject:

You should. :drool:

The majority of my favourite bands are from the British Isles or New Zealand.

Lila64 said:

:lmao: - Great comment there Miro :lmao:

Hello to you of course, and to:

Sue4u2, GotPhilk (thanks for the stream the other night), Ally, Hallucination, AtomicBono (new avatar?), onebloodonelife.

:wave:

:wave: Hola!

And :happy: for Bono coming on to introduce Kanye! I hope the crowd is nice to Kanye, especially after people on this forum threatened to boo him.

Axver said:

And my opinion of Bono slips even further.

I'm in a bad enough mood from the news Kanye's opening down here.

:mad:

Boo Hoo Axver. Give it a chance man, you might be surprised. Who knows maybe he puts on a great show. And how can your opinion of Bono slip by him introducing the opening act. That's pure class. Kanye isn't my type of music either but to go to the show with a negative attitude ruins it. I look forward to seeing him in Portland and I hoep it's good. If it sucks at least I know U2 follows. I'm not there for the opening act anyways. Well not useually.:wink:

sami0201 said:

glad to hear it!! I'm glad tre got there ok, I know he was a little worried about the weather and the long drive :)

are they sitting together? :hyper: I thought GG had GA

No, tre is at some pre show at a bar accross the street! GG is elsewhere. And they have seats in different sections. Neither got GA. But they're all meeting up after the show!!! I'm so jealous! :drool:

onebloodonelife said:

:wave: Hola!

And :happy: for Bono coming on to introduce Kanye! I hope the crowd is nice to Kanye, especially after people on this forum threatened to boo him.

Hallo, onebloodonelife! :wave: I've still got to process your email....:wink:

Hallucination said:
Again let's hope for a rockin' encore no more of this:

ENCORES
16. Until The End Of The World
17. Mysterious Ways
18. With Or Without You
19. Stuck In A Moment You Can't Get Out Of
20. Yahweh
21. 40

We need some:
16. Zoo Station
17. Until The End Of The World
18. The Fly

19. God Part II
20. Desire (with shredding solo)
21. All Along The Watchtower
22. Gone

Hell yes! :drool:

Hallucination said:

Boo Hoo Axver. Give it a chance man, you might be surprised. Who knows maybe he puts on a great show. And how can your opinion of Bono slip by him introducing the opening act. That's pure class. Kanye isn't my type of music either but to go to the show with a negative attitude ruins it. I look forward to seeing him in Portland and I hoep it's good. If it sucks at least I know U2 follows. I'm not there for the opening act anyways. Well not useually.:wink:
\

I've actually heard that Kanye puts on a very good show, energetic and exciting. Even if you don't like the genre of music, give it a try Axver.

This is a sucky day for them to perform...I have an assignment due tomorrow and won't get ANYTHING done now, lol.

Zootlesque said:

No, tre is at some pre show at a bar accross the street! GG is elsewhere. And they have seats in different sections. Neither got GA. But they're all meeting up after the show!!! I'm so jealous! :drool:

ah ok :) :yes: They'll have so much fun :drool:

hi Lila! :wave:

cool that bono went onstage to introduce Kanye! maybe he's been surfing the Blue Crack and realized that people are talking about Kanye potentially getting booed... :hmm:

Hi Wenda and Zootlesque :wave:

GG has seats - I spoke to TRE earlier too - he was at the party with the tribute band, if that makes any sense to anyone...

And Amy, AHEEEEMMMM, I gave you a hug many pages ago. Keep up, would you woman! :giggle: :hug:

U2Girl1978 said:

There's a lot of singles that I don't have that I need to buy.
I don't have their passengers record either.
There's a few cd singles that are really fantastic. I'd say:
One
EBTTRT (the version with Salome)
WGRYWH (the version with the Salome remix)
WOWY
Stay
are probably the best. All U2 collections need those tunes, the b-sides are brilliant.

Hey Lila :wave: sorry I can't be bothered to find your post to quote :lol: so I'll just answer you directly: yeah, it's a new avatar, a picture I took in Cleveland during Until the End of the World, Edge's solo :drool:

CPTwister said:

I would say thats a pretty good bet for the next 3 shows at least. You never know. But I would expect a similiar setlist to the last 4 shows over the rest of the tour.

:madspit: I want the Fly and Zoo Station. Hell I'd even be happy with WGRYWH instead of SIAMYCGOO. Oh well. It's just that 4 slow songs to end the show seems like such over kill. Takes the energy out of a show.

Axver said:

We need some:
16. Zoo Station
17. Until The End Of The World
18. The Fly

19. God Part II
20. Desire (with shredding solo)
21. All Along The Watchtower
22. Gone

Hell yes! :drool:

That made me drool a bit, but how bout this

16. Zoo Station
17. The Fly
18. Who's Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses
19. Acrobat

20. Electric Co.
21. Desire
22. God Part II

mayhaps? :drool:

People named Wendy should get discounts or free stuff at Wendy's. That's all I'm saying :drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom