St. Louis Setlist Watch, Stream, and Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Axver said:

Eh, it's the Rolling Stones. Unimpressive cover of an unimpressive band.

do you like anything that's not from New Zealand or anything in the Oceania region :wink:

the beatles, the stones

what's next? The Where's the Beef lady?

wheresthebeefcommercial2ok.jpg

Axver said:

My friend Alec who went to the Cleveland show with me has seen the Rolling Stones twice and he said that the Rolling Stones were shit compared to U2, and he thought the Stones were awesome.

Just thought I'd share that.

Life is so boring when you're not going to U2 concerts :scream:

Axver said:

The Stones new material of late is weak, I will give you that. But the Stones in their day were outstanding. They are a great live band also even today. Even if you dont like them, its worth seeing them. They will change your opinion of them at least somewhat.

AtomicBono said:

My friend Alec who went to the Cleveland show with me has seen the Rolling Stones twice and he said that the Rolling Stones were shit compared to U2, and he thought the Stones were awesome.

Just thought I'd share that.

Life is so boring when you're not going to U2 concerts :scream:

Wow, I have to say, thats one of the few negative reviews I have heard out of people that have seen them.

Voodoo Lounge tour in 94/95, only show for me that has been on U2's level, it was AS good IMO.

kellyahern said:

I still think it was a secret plan to kidnap Allison and replace her with a look-a-like friendly to their cause :shifty:

I hope she got Allison's instructions on how to get into the big ass hole down pat.

U2Girl1978 said:

What happened at Vegas 2?
the problem was he only went to Vegas 1 and decided to skip the second

Unfortunately, the second one was when they really mixed up the set and brought back some cool stuff like UTEOTW and Zoo Station.

U2Girl1978 said:

Ahhhh... I don't have that single. :ohmy:

No worries. the cover of Paint it Black was uneccesary. I'm not sure what they were thinking with that one. Not nearly as good as the originla. In fact I've heard puk bands do better covers than u2's version.

U2 needs to pick it up. More rocking encores. this:
ENCORES
16. Until The End Of The World
17. Mysterious Ways
18. With Or Without You
19. Stuck In A Moment You Can't Get Out Of
20. Yahweh
21. 40

Can not be tolerated. They need to be up to form by Portland

CPTwister said:

Wow, I have to say, thats one of the few negative reviews I have heard out of people that have seen them.

Voodoo Lounge tour in 94/95, only show for me that has been on U2's level, it was AS good IMO.

No, he thought the Stones were great, just that they didn't compare to U2.

And he saw the Stones on their current tour.

Paint It, Black isn't as bad as their cover of Fortunate Son

that one is the only U2 song to give me a headache

other than stuff from X&Y, wait, that wasn't U2 :shrug:

you're kidding me right? It sounds just like them :wink:

I am still not really here, but this is Chizip's first ellipse of the tour and this is his eight show...

Do you all tune him out when he bitches or what? :lol:

LemonMacPhisto said:

do you like anything that's not from New Zealand or anything in the Oceania region :wink:

the beatles, the stones

what's next? The Where's the Beef lady?

wheresthebeefcommercial2ok.jpg

:lol: What the hell is that?

Dream Theater's American (with a Canadian singer) and Porcupine Tree is British. Only one of my top four bands even has a New Zealander, that being Neil Finn in Crowded House (and briefly Tim Finn too).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom