St. Louis Setlist Watch, Stream, and Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
CPTwister said:

I love on the aud. tape of LA 87 of that, you hear people booing and yelling "get off the stage!" :laugh:

:lol: That's classic! In fact, everything about that footage is classic. Betty Dalton in particular.

My good friend who is a great photographer and shoots video got photo access to tonite's show to shoot some pictures!! WOOHOO! I am so proud of him...! Awesome. He got in touch with the publicist at Universal Music and the guy gave him the greenlight.!:wink:

kellyahern said:

Is this really his first ellipse this tour? I thought he got in once earlier :scratch:.

No he hasn't. And then there was the Vegas 2 debacle. :| I'm praying for Electric Co. tonight.

And I swear if for whatever reason they drop the quasi Zoo encore and go back to a total acoustic encore well it's over.. :ohmy:

kellyahern said:

Is this really his first ellipse this tour? I thought he got in once earlier :scratch:.

yes, me too! i really think he was in there already... :eyebrow:

well, here's hoping he gets his sexy dance with bono! :drool: :wink:

U2Fanatic4ever said:
My good friend who is a great photographer and shoots video got photo access to tonite's show to shoot some pictures!! WOOHOO! I am so proud of him...! Awesome. He got in touch with the publicist at Universal Music and the guy gave him the greenlight.!:wink:

That is very cool! :hyper:

Khan, U2 sang this??

Hello all :wave: Congrats to chip for getting into the ellipse for the first time. I hope he looks like this :hyper:

KhanadaRhodes said:
here's a song where the original is better than U2's cover :wink:

Eh, it's the Rolling Stones. Unimpressive cover of an unimpressive band.

ramblin rose said:

No he hasn't. And then there was the Vegas 2 debacle. :| I'm praying for Electric Co. tonight.

And I swear if for whatever reason they drop the quasi Zoo encore and go back to a total acoustic encore well it's over.. :ohmy:

What happened at Vegas 2?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom