Spoilers in Titles

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
If you don't want spoilers, you shouldn't be visiting this subforum I think!

General tour discussions should be general stuff like how the GA line works and even stage design. The spoilers should go in show reviews.

What am i supposed to do, just not visit the site at all til I see them? Can we not separate the topics like atu2.com has done

Some ppl have done a good job by making the titles generic enough and prefacing it with *spoilers* but some have been outright obvious like "great opener with COBL"

you have to understand how difficult it is to moderate a forum with THIS many people on and posting at a single moment, and you can't expect for everyone to follow such guidelines

even if 90% of the people on do, that still leaves a few that will post spoilers in titles, and it's nearly impossible to avoid..

your best bet would be not to come to the forum during these high activity periods, such as right in the middle of the opening night show... there's NO WAY it can be perfectly controlled, and by coming here at a time like that, you should definitley expect to see spoilers..

to avoid having the show spoiled, your best bet is to come after high traffic periods after mods have already had sufficient time to settle all of those little things. Honestly, you can't come in during the middle of the opening night show and not expect to see spoilers.

Thanks for the explanation korczykp. I'll come back tommorrow afternoon. Hopefully the titles will be changed by then

uwwedoogie said:

:ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy:

are you serious...? wheres your proof... this better not be one of those Bs stories again!

I swear to you that it's true! Fake Edge sent a text message to my mobile phone to confirm it!

If I could remember all the dialogue from that film I'd spout if off now, but seeing that dont' ah well

U2:rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

Best way to escape a situation here

Aardvark747 said:

:sad:

I dont believe you....

Do you want me to sort you out by sending Fake Edge to your music shop to take a leak on an Eminem album? 'Cause I'll do it, if you don't start believing me now.

So NOW do you believe me when I tell you that Bono really does have eyes behind those sunglasses?

^
^
^
You drive a hard case, alas I have an army of high priced lawyers willing to let you know that Bono is too cool for eyes, therefore he has shades, in many ways he is more lamp than human:eyebrow:

ZeroDude said:
^
^
^
You drive a hard case, alas I have an army of high priced lawyers willing to let you know that Bono is too cool for eyes, therefore he has shades, in many ways he is more lamp than human:eyebrow:

You don't believe the text message from Fake Edge?!

I'll send him to pee on YOUR CD collection!

Axver said:

You don't believe the text message from Fake Edge?!

I'll send him to pee on YOUR CD collection!

I will deface his/ her honour by distributing free condoms at the concert while prancing about in nowt except my khaks:drool:

Back
Top Bottom