* Special * Ga ?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

rica

The Fly
I was talking to a friend at work yesterday who told me he has 2nd row GA a Boston show. I argued that GA is whoever gets there first will get the best row, how could he have 2nd row? The friend he got the tickets from knows the guy who ran the Democratic National Convention and has 2nd row for all shows that come to the Fleet Center. I am unsure if they will block off certain sections inside the egg for the high rollers who have these special arrangements at each venue? Anybody elese have any info on this?

hes lying to you-

He does not have second row GA (which makes no sense) nor does he have 2nd row to every show at the Fleetcenter. It doesnt work like that.

The GA tickets are sometimes numbered but this is just to keep track of how many GA tickets there are.

I question it too but I know many venues sell special front row seats and boxes for the year. It ALWAYS comes down to who you know and how much $ you have. I doubt anybody on this site has this yearly tickets/box arrangement but hoping somebody knows of or works for somebody who does. It was a friendly arguement but he was adimant that he has reserved 2nd row. not trying to cause an arguementment; just seeking truth some

I know..

I was just letting you know that there is no way to have a "reserved spot" in a GA area. If he had a pass (which would come from the band and not the Fleetcenter) then he could go in and out of the "oval" as he pleases but that is about it.

As far as the season packages-

The FleetBoston Pavilion and Tweeter do that but the Fleetcenter does not.

editorinchief said:
I know..

I was just letting you know that there is no way to have a "reserved spot" in a GA area. If he had a pass (which would come from the band and not the Fleetcenter) then he could go in and out of the "oval" as he pleases but that is about it.

As far as the season packages-

The FleetBoston Pavilion and Tweeter do that but the Fleetcenter does not.

Sneezing or if you are with the _________.:wave: :laugh:

Yeah, my Boston GA tickets say "section GAFLR, row GA1, seats 117 and 118." But they were just $50 like everyone else's, and everything I've read says that they just do that to keep count of how many are being sold.

Course, I have no idea why they would want to see that over just seeing "now selling ticket #1100," but hey, it's Ticketmaster. Nothing they do makes sense. :wink:

My tickets say Section G.A., Row G2 Seats 173 and 174. Maybe they'll have little numbers on the floor that we stand on. :laugh:

Dangit..now I have to dig out my GA tix stub from MSG in 01 to see what it says...:) It's a Prop ticket though, from that now-defunct company, so maybe it won't have "numbers"? Does anyone remember Propaganda GA tix having "numbers'?

Cool , I've got row zero, seats one and two G.A. !!!
I guess I'll be sitting on the stage !!! :wink:

Back
Top Bottom