Spainish Ticket Help Urgent Please

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

aardvark

The Fly
Hi

I've got through on the webiste to get Barcelona tickets and filled all my details in but the sites in Spainish so I'm unsure what to press next.

There's no obvious button

Can anyone out there help????

Thanks

There wasn't one - there were no buttons - I think I only got half the screen. The system then crashed so I'm still trying to get through again.

Thanks - hopefully if I get through again the mystery button will appear.

:huh:

It took two hours for me to connect to the ticket purchase page, filled it in and clicked the acepto button only for it to time out and lose the connection:mad:
Did you read the card info details as
Name on card
Card number
expiry month and year

in that order?

It's not just me then!

We had another website open to translate and yep I had

email
password
confirm password

name and title
card number
expiry month & year

in that order

where was the si'accepto button?

I'm still trying but get in at all now. How about you?

I'm back in but the same problem...clicked the S? acepto button (bottom left hand corner) and the page just hangs.:huh:

I ordered 2 standing tickets on a website

www.thecatseyes.com

but have very mixed feelings about it - heard mixed reports. I've spoken to them and they use an agent in Barcelona to get them. They're waiting to see what allocation they got. I'm hedging my bets trying to get them myself. Otherwise you can get a party package which includes pre-show party for £140 off another website if all else fails.

I don't care as long as I get into Nou Camp! I have my flight and hotel now I just want my pitch ticket!

I can't get into the front screen of ticktack anymore. I have repetitive refresh finger!!!!

:no:

Back
Top Bottom