South American show broadcast?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Pressed wrong button - doh!

..so we might get a couple of shows broadcast!!!

Hope so.

The rumor I had read was also about Santiago. I hadnt heard Buenos Aires previously. Lets hope they both get broadcast and that the BA one doesnt have commentary over it this time! :laugh:

I'm hearing rumors that one of the Sao Paulo shows will also be broadcast.

pepokiss said:
Santiago WILL BE BREADCASTED... TVN, the same network of 98

YES YES YES YES YES YES YES!!!!
Incredible. I love Chile from now on ;)
Thanks for the information Pepokiss. Doesn't it feel great knowing you'll have your concert experience on video?

(assuming you meant broadcasted, right? :wink: )

Sao Paulo february 20th will be broadcasted by GloboTV, that's why the show is set to begin at 20:00 with Franz Ferdinand and 21:45 U2 gets on the stage. This is the scheduled of this network to broadcast concerts and Football. Only U2 will be broadcasted.

I will record it in a DVD recorder, and would like to share it with you all. I will be ready to do it 5 minutes after the concert. Just need a little help to do it as i've never torrented anything before.

AmagnyZoid said:
I will record it in a DVD recorder, and would like to share it with you all. I will be ready to do it 5 minutes after the concert. Just need a little help to do it as i've never torrented anything before.

You are a god. :bow:

Yes, AmagnyZoid, if you record the Sao Paolo show at the highest quality setting on your DVD recorder, then torrent it at the usual places, you will indeed be a god.

I will personally set up a large AmagnyZoid shrine in my backyard.

I will send you photos of it

4U2Play said:
Yes, AmagnyZoid, if you record the Sao Paolo show at the highest quality setting on your DVD recorder, then torrent it at the usual places, you will indeed be a god.

agreed

4U2Play said:

If you feel like doing any B&P to the UK then...:whistle:

Remember that the highest quality setting on most DVD recorders only allows for one hour of high quality recording - I realise that you might already know this, but someone reading this might not.

I just bought the DVD recorded last week and to tell you the truth i didn't read the manual yet. I'll figure that out. It's printed 8 hours of recording outside of the box though.
I'll manage to record it with the maximum quality possible.
Anyway, the thing as that i don't know how to upload the shit as i never did it. Just downloaded 'til now. I'll need help.

4U2Play, about the shrine, i kind of liked the idea.
:angel:

Quick! Everyone please help AmagnyZoid!!!!!

AmagnyZoid :bow: :bow: :bow:

We will be forever grateful :)

AmagnyZoid said:
Anyway, the thing as that i don't know how to upload the shit as i never did it. Just downloaded 'til now. I'll need help.

4U2Play, about the shrine, i kind of liked the idea.
:angel:

No problem, AmagnyZoid, once you have the show recorded, just email me and I'll send you detailed instructions on how to create a torrent and upload it to the various torrent sites.

My email is:

U2kidz@hotmail.com

Uploading torrents is a little bit tricky the first time you try it, so whenever you're ready to do it, make sure I'm online so I can give you immediate help, if you need it.

Once again, thank you so much!

My AmagnyZoid shrine is gonna kick ass, everyone in the neighborhood will come over and pray to it.

Now it's official. GloboTv Network is already advertising the broadcast of the 02/20 concert in Sao Paulo. I'll start uploading the DVD as soon as the concert ends.:wink:

Back
Top Bottom