song opener on this tour

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Vertigo will not be the opener. I've heard rumblings from some of my insider friends (yours truly broke the Kings of Leon opening story) that U2 have some major tricks up their sleeve for this tour setlist wise. Its already being planned and worked on!

bonosleftone said:
Vertigo will not be the opener. I've heard rumblings from some of my insider friends (yours truly broke the Kings of Leon opening story) that U2 have some major tricks up their sleeve for this tour setlist wise. Its already being planned and worked on!

:drool: :drool:

Let it be true, let it be true, let it be true ...

i hope "love and peace or else" will make it, its the perfect opener...

shady beginning, boys come on stage in dark...after "lay down your treasures" you see 3 of them...and when "love and peace" kicks in (and the party starts) we see bono and LOTS of light :D

yeah, ive been thinking about that for a while :D

i think love and peace or else would be a perfect first song for the encore

Of course Vertigo makes sense to start the show, but that might precisely be the reason why the band doesn't start the show with it.

I have a question for those who were around then to remember - what song were people predicting to open the Elevation Tour? Was there an overwhelming attitude, a general consensus something like "Elevation to open Elevation" or "Beautiful Day will DEFINITELY open"?

Back
Top Bottom