Some ticket purchasing questions answered

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

isabelle_guns

Refugee
I e-mailed TM this morning and got a response to some popular questions that I know some are thinking in regards to ticket purchasing for the upcoming tour.

"If a band is selling their tickets for their North American gigs at the same time. Can I use my account and open two separate browsers to order tickets from Say Winnipeg and Toronto on the other browser at the same time?"

You can only log-in with your account once, so that won't be possible.

"Can I order tickets on-line here at ticketmaster.ca for concerts in the united states?. "

Yes you can order tickets for an American event (only in Washington or Oregon states) on www.ticketmaster.ca but there is what is called a Zone Fee for buying an American event thru the Canadian system. The fee ranges from event to event. If you want to save on the fee and have a better access to American shows, then please log-on to www.ticketmaster.com

"Can I use Canadian ticket master gift certificates when I pick up my tickets (for the US tickets) from a ticket master center and have the cost re-imbursed onto my credit card?"

You can only use Canadian gift certificates at any Canadian outlet (which would get re-imbursed to your credit card of choice). Unfortunately American outlets do not accept Canadian gift certificates.

If you have any further questions or comments feel free to respond to this email or to call our direct Customer Service line at 604-681-3272.

regards,
Jonah Sarack
Customer Service Representative
Ticketmaster Canada Ltd.
(604) 681-3272
csvancouver3@ticketmaster.ca

hmm

Hey thanks for this update from TM/TB (lol)

I was informed previously that we in Toronto could purchase tickets for eastern US shows ie NJ, NY, RI, MA, etc from Toronto...

Maybe the info she provided you was specific to your area, being from Vancouver?

Back
Top Bottom