Some questions about Philly

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

briarrose

Acrobat
Hi everyone!
The May 14th concert in Philly will be my 1st U2 concert. I'm really excited, but unsure of a few things. To those of you who attended the Elevation tour: Were you able to meet the band outside the Wachovia Center before or after the show? If so, what time were they outside? If I arrive at noon for the GA line, will I be anywhere close to the stage if I don't get in the ellipse? I'm kind of scared too about the sound. I have tinnitus and loud noises really hurt my ears. I'll bring earplugs, but I just hope they help. Also, do people smoke in the center? I have asthma and the last thing I want on the 14th is to have breathing problems. I'm just worried that it's going to be a miserable day rather than an enjoyable one.

Hi there is no way it will be a miserable day. Smoking is not allowed in the center. Except in a designated cigar bar. Just dont go there. Your earplugs should work. Noon sounds fine considering the new process of scanning the tickets. The center is a cool plave phillys a cool town. Dont worry stand back and enjoy your first show. regardless of these negative posts its still the greatest band in the world.

Youll have a great time!

Back
Top Bottom