Some People Make Signs, I Need Some Help

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BWU2Buffs

War Child
I don’t post a ton, but do love this band, and I’m excited that they will hit Omaha in December – I believe Omaha is the only metro US city they have never played before that they will visit on this tour, and this town is buzzing.

Earlier this year I posted a thread about “dorky U2 moments” which sort of became a confessional and many others chimed in.

I’m embarking on another dorky moment, and need your help.

My err, “project” was not done in time for my attendance at Minneapolis last month, cuz my twins were sick for nearly 2 straight weeks.

So, I’m hoping someone, maybe two or three people, out here, who will be at a future show in GA, will offer to help me. It’s pretty simple, I mail you some info – you swing by the soundboard at the end of the show and drop it off. It kills me that I was not done in time for Minneapolis cuz I visited with the sound guys for about a minute after that show and this would have worked.

Anyway, if you have GA tickets to a show between say now and end of November, and are willing to help, please email me at bcwgobuffs@yahoo.com for more details – I’ll PayPal ‘ya some beer money as a token of my appreciation.

Regards

Back
Top Bottom