So who's calling in sick on Tuesday?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
everyone at work understand my u2 "problem" :lol:
i'm switching my phone, putting my ipod on full blast and ignoring EVERYONE while i book my tickets!

Ah, I don't have to teach class until 3 PM tomorrow, I've got two codes and ready to roll.

lauren430 said:
I'm going to be in the middle of class at 10 am

Me too...and Algebra class, no less. :| I'm putting my dad on the task of getting tickets... any tips? Should I just have him log on U2.com under my name and password and then it'll all go from there? Does he need to log on a couple minutes early or exactly at 10:00 (well apparently 9:00 since Indy is an hour ahead of Chicago...hope that doesn't complicate things, yesterday I told dad 10:00)? I am soooooo anxious over this...hopefully everything will go smoothly but I'm just :crazy:

jick said:
This is sick to talk about U2 and illegal drugs on the same topic. I hope you guys don't mean what you say. U2 would never support your acts and I am sure would be all agaist illegal drugs being smuggled in their shows.

Cheers,

J

LOL you should come to the dutch show(s) then...nothing illegal about it here :wink:

Peter: You know, I don't like my job, I'm just not gonna go.
Jennifer: What are you gonna quit?
Peter: No.... I'm just not gonna go.

That was from Office Space. Yeah, I got the day off tomorrow, because I originally had a dentist appt. Not sure what time it is, though. I guess this cavity will have to hurt some more, cause if I have to choose between a dentist and buying U2 tickets/anything else in the world, I'd turn down the dentist.

Back
Top Bottom